NewHome4U are pleased to offer new and exclusive to the market this very well presented two double bedroom ground floor purpose built apartment, ample storage space, fitted wardrobe, two parking spaces and is located close to the centre of Buckley town and with easy reach of the A55 Expressway.
Come to our office for free Independent mortgage advice or just email or even ‘call': Do you like the photos? Well may be you would you like to view this home personally…..The good thing about NewHome4U is, we open 7 days a week and we’re physically in the office 4U just so that you can, ‘’like no other estate agent in Mold’
If you are looking for a two bedroom apartment that’s in need of no internal or external work, generous sized rooms throughout, ample storage, two allocated parking spaces and all of this conveniently located close to Buckley town centre…..Then we have a NewHome4U!
Nant View Court is conveniently located close to Buckley town centre and was developed only a few years back, consisting mainly of two bedroom apartments and town houses. Within easy reach of Mold, Deeside, Chester and the A55, this home is ideally suited to a professional person who’s on the road a lot and needs a bolt hole to come home too or an investor, as this is a low maintenance apartment and offers a great yield on rental.
You walk into a generous sized lounge / dining room which is the main hub of this apartment, it’s approximately 15ft x 14ft (at it’s largest point), that has wood effect laminate flooring and a door leading to the kitchen.
Fitted with a range of stylish light beech effect base and wall mounted kitchen units, plumbing for washing machine, fitted electric oven and gas hob, roll-top marble effect work surfaces cover three walls. There’s also a fully serviced, 2 year old gas combination boiler.
From the lounge you then access the inner hallway, with doors leading to a storage cupboards, bedrooms and bathroom.
The bathroom comprises of a modern contemporary white three piece suite and fully tiled floors and walls.
Fitted glass sliding door wardrobe
There are two car parking spaces allocated to this home.
Council tax band: B (approx.. £1,000 per year based on single occupancy)
electric & gas bills: Approx.. £40 per month (current owners usage)
water bill: £140 every 6 months (based on present owner usage)
ground rent: £150 per year
This is a leasehold home with around 985 years remaining on the lease (should be plenty of time!)
All in all this is a fabulous home with two double bedrooms, generous lounge/dining room, stylish light beech effect fitted kitchen, a contemporary bathroom, ample storage and parking for two cars. Ideal for a busy professional who’s looking for an easy to maintain base or a general investor, as this is an easy home to rent out and make a decent yield on. Conveniently located close to Buckley town centre and offering easy access by bus or car to Mold. The A55 is within a short drive which will take you further afield.
Now we open 7 days a week and are physically in the office 4U so that you can view this home when you want but please respect the owners wishes and call us, as they would you, as we accompany every viewing – call Remember to check out our genuine 5 ***** star google reviews that have been added by ‘real people like yourself’ – If you like us, invite us round to value your home, it won’t cost you a penny and we have over 30 years’ experience in the industry to get you the best and most realistic price for your home – so we can tell you exactly what your home is worth today!
Free 'Independent mortgage advice' - We open 7 days A week so come to our office for a cup of coffee and chat to Beth from love mortgages or just email or 'call': Free in-house independent conveyancing advice available here
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Misrepresentation act 1967: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither NEWHOME4U Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property!
Unauthorised copy of these sales particulares or photographs will result in prosecution – please ask NEWHOME4U ltd for permission as we own the rights!