Fantastic ground floor apartment in the centre of Ilkley, newly refurbished and with a south facing balcony, undercover storage unit and double garage. This will prove very popular with couples wanting to downsize.
A fantastic oportunity to purchase this outstanding apartment in the heart of Ilkley which has been refurbished throughout by the current owner to include new double glazing, kitchen & shower room.
Wells Court is a popular residence sitting between Wells Road and Wells Promonade just a short walk to Ilkleys busy centre and the train station. Apartment 3 is located on the ground floor and boasts a superb south facing balcony. The spacious accomodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom w/c, open plan lounge, dining room & reading room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is a useful undercover lockable storage unit and double garage.
Ilkley has a wealth of shops bars and restaurants and connections to the city of Leeds by train, there is access to some superb walks on the moors around and you are only 20 minutes drive from the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales national park.
An extremely spacious entrance in to this outstanding apartment, having a large storage cupboard with power and light and entry phone system.
Complete with a modern white low flush w/c and washhand basin inset in a vanity unit with cupboards under contrasting dark work surfaces. The room also benefits from an extractor fan.
Open Plan Living Space
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' 10" ( 4.78m x 4.22m )
A lovely light sitting room with feature electric fire set in an attractive fireplace, central heating radiator and enormous PVCu double glazed windows to the front elevation to allow an abundance of light into the property.
Reading Room 15' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.51m )
Forming part of the lounge is currently used as the reading room. A beautiful living space complimented by glass doors leading out on to the south facing balcony. Having a central heating radiator pvcu door and window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.24m x 3.58m )
Entering through an archway from the reading room and leading on to the kitchen is this excellent size formal dining space with central heating radiator and PVCu double glazed window to the side elevation.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 9' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.97m )
Fitted in recent years with a range of cream base wall and drawer units with complimentary work surfaces over. A 1 1/2 white ceramic sink and drainer is inset in to the work surface and there is also an integrated double electric oven, induction hob and fridge freezer. A useful pull out larder cupboard enhances the storage and a washing machine is housed under the work surface. The kitchen offers enough space for a dining table and there is a PVCu double glazed window to the side elevation.
Master Bedroom 18' 8" to wardrobes x 12' 4" ( 5.69m to wardrobes x 3.76m )
A lovely spacious and light bedroom with an extensive range of wood effect wardrobes, cupboards, drawers and matching bedside units. With a central heating radiator and PVCu double glazed window to the side elevation.
Second Bedroom 15' 7" max x 9' 7" ( 4.75m max x 2.92m )
Fitted with cream high gloss wardrobes to one wall having a central mirrored door. Central heating radiator and PVCu double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted recently and having a large walk in shower with glass screen, a low flush w/c and wash hand basin in vanity unit with cupboards beneath. A large airing cupboard housing the boiler, a chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
The property benefits from a south facing balcony offering a fantastic amount of private outdoor space large enough for outdoor furniture. The property also has a double garage as well as a lockable storage unit which is also undercover.
We are advised by the current owner that the property is leasehold. We are advised the lease is 999 years in length with a balance of 939 years remaining. This years ground rent is £15 per annum and the service charge is £2700 for the year. We recommend all lease information is verified by an appointed solicitor
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.