A spacious two bed first floor flat situated in the popular development of "The Hollies" for the over 55's.This property has recently been refreshed with changes including new carpets throughout, new boiler and a new Kitchen. With easy access to the town centre a viewing is highly recommended!
A spacious two bed first floor flat situated in the popular development of "The Hollies" for the over 55's. There is easy access to the town centre.
This well presented two bed first floor flat is situated in a well sort after area. The property offers two bedrooms, a lounge / diner with access to the fitted kitchen. The property also benefits from a bathroom and a stair lift from the ground floor.
North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, café's and parks, there is something here for everyone. The property itself is situated within a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential location. This is an ideal opportunity for any buyer looking to upsize within the area and a viewing comes highly recommended.
With fitted storage space.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 8" max x 12' 1" ( 6.30m max x 3.68m )
With a window, TV point, telephone point, two radiators, a storage cupboard, a telephone entry system and sliding panel doors that lead into the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.36m )
With fitted wall and base units, work surfaces, a sink with mixer taps, plumbing for a washing machine, a boiler and a window.
Bedroom 1 8' 5" x 14' 11" ( 2.57m x 4.55m )
With built in wardrobes, a radiator a TV and a window.
Bedroom 2 7' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.26m x 2.51m )
With a window and a radiator.
With a WC, a wash hand basin, a bath, an extractor fan, a shaver point, half tiled walls and a window.
1) A stair lift is available if required.
2) There is an emergency call system.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.