Detached house for sale in Whydown Road, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex TN39
Detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1580 468917 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
House with Annex/Studio 3.8 acres of land
The Coach House was built in 2008 by the current owners and finished to a high standard throughout. It has been built in the style of a Georgian Coach House with all of the modern extras you would expect in a house of this quality, including under floor heating throughout, heat ventilation recovery system, a 20,000 litre water capture system in the garden and superfast broadband. Particularly impressive is the hand-joinery throughout, especially noticeable on the grand oak staircase with galleried landing and the handmade 'arched coach house' style windows.
The accommodation in the main house has been designed to be light and airy with large bright rooms - downstairs you will find a spacious vaulted entrance hall with the grand staircase, a large sitting room, a fitted modern kitchen dining room as well as a further reception room. All benefit from doors to the rear garden. Planning permission has been given and foundation work is complete which would give the opportunity to extend the property downstairs and futher rooms upstairs with a gabled roof. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with a large en-suite and dressing room, two well sized bedrooms, another ensuite and a family bathroom. Under the house is a gym which is accessed via the rear terrace. The property is run from a top of the range ground source heat pump system which provides both heat and hot water and dramatically reduces utility costs.
The top floor of the garage has been designed to be an annex or studio and measures over 1,200sq ft. The triple garage has plenty of room for cars and there is ample parking.
• High Quality Detached Home Built By The Current Owners
• Vaulted Entrance Hall
• Sitting Room
• Dining Room
• Kitchen Breakfast Room
• Downstairs Cloakroom
• Three Bedrooms
• Master Bedroom Suite with Walk-In Wardrobe & En Suite Shower Room
• Guest Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
• Family Bathroom
• Self-Contained Annexe
• Landscaped Gardens
• Circa 3.8 Acres
• Triple Garage
• Large Driveway
• Planning Permission In Place To Extend To Rear
Accommodation The Coach house is just a few years old and has been constructed by the current owners and finished to a very high standard throughout. It has been built in the style of a Georgian Coach House with all of the modern extras you would expect in a house of this quality. The owners have spared no expense in fitting out the property with hand-joinery throughout, especially noticeable on the grand oak staircases with galleried landing and the handmade 'arched coach house' style windows.
- The accommodation in the main house has been designed to be light and airy with large bright rooms - downstairs you will find a spacious vaulted entrance hall with the grand staircase, a large sitting room, a large well fitted modern family kitchen dining room as well as a further reception room - all rooms benefit from doors to the rear garden and planning permission is in place to further extend the property if required. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom suite with large en-suite and a dressing room, two further large bedrooms, a further en-suite and a family bathroom. Under the house is a further room which was built as a gym and is accessed via the rear terrace. The property is run from a top of the range ground source heat pump system which provides both heat and hot water and dramatically reduces your utility costs.
Outside The triple garage is also newly constructed and has an annexe / studio above with a shower room and wc below. The garage space could easily be converted into further accommodation if required. Outside the house sits in grounds of approximately 3.8 acres mostly of lawned areas and light woodland - with a large flat lawn - ideal for children and quirky air raid shelter which is buried in the garden and access via steps down. There is a very large paved parking area in front of the property and triple garage. Internal viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the location and quality of this lovely family home.
Location The property is situated in a delightful tucked away position in this rural location yet provides easy access to local facilities. The pretty and historic town of Battle is a short drive away and provides a comprehensive range of shops and restaurants. Cooden (1 mile) and Battle (5 miles) both provide mainline stations with services to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton. The local area is well served with a wide selection of both private and state schools catering for children of all ages. The surrounding countryside offers delightful walks and access to hacking paths, footpaths through ancient woodland. The coast is a mile away.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Freeman Forman - Robertsbridge, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Freeman Forman - Robertsbridge for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Whydown Cottages properties for sale