Flat for sale in Woodford Street, Shawlands, Glasgow G41
Interested in this property?
Call +44 141 433 0319 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Traditional second floor flat set close to the heart of Shawlands
- Bay windowed lounge
- Internal fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas CH
Bright traditional second floor flat set close to the heart of Shawlands
The spacious accommodation extends to communal close entrance and stairwell with security door entry system, broad reception hallway, bay windowed lounge, internal style fitted kitchen with integrated oven and space for fridge and plumbing for washing machine, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
The property has a system of gas central heating, whilst externally there are communal garden grounds with bin store and drying facilities.
Shawlands consistently remains in high demand and enjoys excellent local amenities with a variety of local shopping, coffee bars and eateries in the vicinity, good public transport offering fast commuting to city centre or alternatively by car via nearby M8/M77 Motorway.
Lounge 18' 4" into bay x 12' 3" ( 5.59m into bay x 3.73m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' ( 2.97m x 1.83m )
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 16' into bay ( 3.30m x 4.88m into bay )
Bedroom Two 11' x 12' 10" Max ( 3.35m x 3.91m Max )
Bathroom 4' 2" x 13' 7" ( 1.27m x 4.14m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Broomielaw Quay Ferry Terminal
Plantation Quay Ferry Landing
Glasgow Science Centre North Quay
View all schools in Glasgow City
Langside Primary School
The Glasgow Academy Dairsie
St Conval's Primary School
Shawlands Academy and International School
Secondary Bilingual Support Unit
Hutchesons' Grammar School
Craigholme School for Girls
Isobel Mair School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Glasgow City
About the neighbours in G41
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Woodford Street properties for sale