***offers over £115,000*** A unique opportunity to purchase this 1850's spacious extended mid cottage with parking. The property would ideally suit first time buyers or families. An early internal inspection should be undertaken to avoid disappointment.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market a unique opportunity to purchase this 1850's spacious extended mid cottage with parking. The property would ideally suit first time buyers or families. An early internal inspection should be undertaken to avoid disappointment of this true rarity coming onto the open market,
Lounge 11' 9" x 14' ( 3.58m x 4.27m )
Single glazed window to front elevation with window seat, wall mounted double radiator, TV and telephone points. The feature focal point of the room is a wall mounted gas living flame effect fire place with decorative wooden around, marble back drop and hearth. Feature shelving and bookcase located in the chimney recesses for ample storage space.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.72m )
Wall mounted double radiator, ceramic tiled floor covering, staircase to first floor landing, door opening leads to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.34m )
Mainly comprised of a range of pine and wall mounted units with work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer unit, mixer taps, complimentary splashbacks areas and part wall tiling. Integral electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, glass display cabinet. Single glazed window to rear elevation, skylight to rear elevation. Feature stable door leading to rear garden.
Consists of a three piece suite containing a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood panelled bath, shower cubical, part wall tiling. Single glazed obscured window to rear elevation and ceramic tiled floor covering.
First Floor Landing
Access from the dining area. Gives access to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
Single glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, in-built fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' ( 3.40m x 2.74m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and fitted storage cupboard providing ample storage and hanging space.
To the front of the property is a secured gated parking area, providing parking for one vehicle. To the rear elevation has an enclosed private rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.