Terraced house for sale in Clifton Street, Sowerby Bridge HX6
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1422 230042 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- ** guide price £95,000 - £105,000 **
- Three bedrooms
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- No upper chain
With no upper chain a well presented three bedroom mid terrace property located in Sowerby Bridge. Benefiting from a modern kitchen and bathroom this would make an ideal property for a first time buyer or investor.
William H Brown are pleased to introduce to the market this well presented three bedroom property with no upper chain located in Sowerby Bridge. Benefiting from a modern kitchen and bathroom this would make an ideal property for a first time buyer or investor.
Lounge 13' 9" x 14' 1" Max ( 4.19m x 4.29m Max )
Enter the property through the uPVC double glazed front door into the lounge. This well presented carpeted room with a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator, a TV point and a gas fireplace. Access to the first floor is from here and access to the kitchen is from here.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 11' 11" plus recess ( 2.08m x 3.63m plus recess )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over. The units incorporate an integrated electric oven with a four ring gas hob over. There is a central heating radiator, tiled flooring and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Access to the cellar and access the rear yard is from this room.
The central heating boiler for the property is located here. With space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and space for a fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to bedroom two, bedroom three and the family bathroom. With a central heating radiator, useful under stairs storage and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 1" plus reces ( 3.71m x 2.16m plus reces )
A well presented carpeted room with a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
Another neutrally decorated carpeted room with a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, a wash hand basin with mixer taps over and a bath with mixer taps and mixer shower over. The room is partially tiled with tiled flooring, there is a uPVC double glazed frosted window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" plus eaves x 12' 10" ( 3.33m plus eaves x 3.91m )
Another well presented room which has the original wood flooring, a double glazed window to the front elevation a central heating radiator and eaves storage. There is some limited head height in this room.
There is a paved yard to the rear and an access gate to the private road to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Leeds Bradford International Airport
Manchester International Airport
Robin Hood Airport
Heysham Ferry Terminal
Knott End-On-Sea Ferry Landing
Fleetwood for Knott End Ferry Landing
View all schools in Calderdale
Christ Church CofE VA Junior School, Sowerby Bridge
Bolton Brow Primary Academy
Tuel Lane Infant School
The Maltings College
Huddersfield New College
Sowerby Bridge High School
The Halifax Academy
The Crossley Heath School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Calderdale
About the neighbours in HX6
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Clifton Street properties for sale