***under offer***guide price £370,000-£390,000***extended and unique accommodation set within A generous sized plot*** Overlooking parkland and trees the property offers extensive accommodation and benefits from a double garage and quiet cul-de-sac location.
This extensive detached family home is located within a cul-de-sac position set within a spacious plot with mature trees and shrubbery, surrounding the boundaries of the home. The property offers accommodation that comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room to the ground floor with five bedrooms and bathroom off the landing to the first floor with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room and bedroom two benefiting from an en-suite bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating whilst externally the property benefits from a double width driveway and double garage as well as mature plot with views over parkland to the rear. Properties in this area are highly sought after with a range of purchasers due to their location and close proximity to the village centre of Eaton which offers shopping facilities, banking facilities, two public houses, post office and good local schooling. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed window to front aspect and door to front aspect, radiator and doors to cloakroom, understairs cupboard, utility room/entrance hall and lounge and stairs to first floor.
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising low level W/C and wash hand basin.
Lounge 18' 1" x 11' 4" ( 5.51m x 3.45m )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, television point, telephone point and open to dining room.
Dining Room 12' x 17' 7" max ( 3.66m x 5.36m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, open to lounge, door to utility room/entrance hall, door to kitchen, gas fired central heating boiler and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Area 14' x 17' 9" ( 4.27m x 5.41m )
Double glazed windows to front, rear and side aspects, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer set into roll-top work surfaces with gas and electric cooker point with space for cooker, plumbing and space for washing and dish washer, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floors and radiator.
Entrance Hall / Utility Area
Double glazed door to front aspect with door through to entrance hall.
Stairs from ground floor to first floor with doors to all bedrooms and bathroom, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' max x 17' 9" max ( 4.27m max x 5.41m max )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, radiator, door to en-suite.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps, pedestal sink and low level W/C.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 11' 5" max ( 3.86m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator and door to en-suite.
En-suite comprising shower cubicle and wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspects and radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.82m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps, pedestal sink, low level W/C, part-tiled walls and radiator.
The property is sat within a mature plot which is of a generous size with mature trees and shrubbery around the property's boundary. The property has the advantage of a detached double garage with double width driveway providing ample off-road parking set within this cul-de-sac location whilst there are views across parkland to the rear of the property.
From the William H Brown Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road and at the Ring Road traffic lights take a left hand turning onto Mile End Road. At the roundabout take a right hand turning onto Newmarket Road and follow the road along, before the road duals bear left into Eaton Street and into the village centre and at the traffic lights take a left hand turning into Church Lane. Take a left hand turning into Greenways followed by your first right into Ebbisham Drive followed by a right into Buckland Rise and a left into Amderley Drive. Follow the road around where the property will be located in a cul-de-sac on your right hand side, the property benefits from a double width driveway and pathway leading to the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.