A well presented two bedroom end terrace located in Todmorden with off road parking and a private garden to the rear early viewings are advised.
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this spacious two bedroom end terrace property located in the sought after area of Todmorden. In brief this property comprises of entrance porch, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. The first floor holds the two spacious bedrooms and the family bathroom, externally there is two off road parking spaces and a private tiered garden to the rear. With features including a multi fuel stove, lovely views and exposed beams this property would make an ideal home and early viewings are advised to avoid missing out.
Enter the property through the uPVC double glazed front door into the entrance porch which has laminate flooring and provides access into the lounge.
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' 10" MAx ( 4.70m x 4.22m MAx )
A spacious well presented lounge with the focal point of this room being the multi fuel burner set on a stone hearth with wooden mantle. There is a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, allowing plenty of light, there are character beams, a central heating radiator and a TV and telephone point.
Dining Room 7' 10" x 11' 4" plus staircase ( 2.39m x 3.45m plus staircase )
A well presented room with laminate flooring, under stairs storage, two uPVC double glazed windows to the side elevation and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation allowing ample natural light. There is a central heating radiator and access to the kitchen and the first floor are found here.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.31m )
A fully fitted kitchen with both wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. With space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and space for a range cooker. There is a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, a stable door to the side elevation providing access to the rear garden. There is wood effect laminate flooring and the boiler for the property is housed in the kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to both bedrooms and the family bathroom. There is a central heating radiator and useful storage.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' 4" Max ( 4.04m x 3.76m Max )
A well presented carpeted room with a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with stunning views, a central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes, internet and telephone point and access to the loft is in this room.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 7' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.16m )
Another well presented carpeted room with uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation allowing ample natural light in this room. There is a central heating radiator and a telephone point.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer shower over, a low level WC and a wash hand basin. There is a central heating radiator, the walls are fully tiled and there is a uPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation.
Externally this property benefits from two off road parking spaces and to the rear is an enclosed private tiered garden with flower, tree and shrub borders.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.