Guide price £225,000-£250,000 This immaculately presented extended three bedroom detached bungalow is deceptively spacious throughout. The property benefits from a large private rear garden and a double garage.
With a front facing sealed unit door, tiled floor and a door, which gives access to the living dining kitchen.
Living Dining Area 14' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.56m )
With a front facing double glazed window and two central heating radiators. There is coving and downlights to the ceiling. A tiled floor extends to the kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 11' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
With a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a integrated dishwasher and fridge, induction hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, quality laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
With a side facing double glazed window. There are work surfaces, beneath which is plumbing for a washing machine and space for white goods. There is tiling to the walls and floor, a central heating radiator, a wall mounted boiler and a side facing sealed unit door.
Lounge 18' 6" x 12' ( 5.64m x 3.66m )
A beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace housing the gas living flame fire. There is coving to the ceiling and double doors which give access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' x 9' 2" max ( 3.05m x 2.79m max )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows and side facing french doors, giving access to the rear garden. There is a tiled floor and central heating radiator.
A door gives access to the inner hallway, which has access to the loft.
With a ladder and power.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 1" to the wardrobe ( 3.94m x 2.77m to the wardrobe )
With a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. There are built in wardrobes, providing hanging and storage space. There is also provision for a wall mounted tv.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level wc and a corner shower with shower. There is full tiling to the walls and a shaver point.
Bedroom Two 16' x 10' 6" ( 4.88m x 3.20m )
A good sized room with a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. There is also a tv aerial point.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are wardrobes to provide hanging and storage space. There is also a tv aerial point.
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level wc and a spa bath with mixer taps. There is full tiling to the walls and downlights to the ceiling.
The property occupies a generous plot with a large enclosed garden to the rear. There is a block paved patio and a lawn area. There is a further raised decked patio, summer house, water feature with pond, plants and shrubs with flowers to the boarders. To the side of the property is a further low maintenance garden with shrubs and plants. There is also access to a shed and the garage.
A double garage with electric door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.