Offered for sale is this most intriguing Grade ll listed house situated within Calne's most prestigious and sought after address of The Green. Once past the modest exterior, this property opens up to offer a truly unbelievable amount of space and light with accommodation set over four floors.
Allen & Harris are proud to introduce this astonishing 4 double-bedroom family home that not only offers a fabulous amount of internal space but is also brimming with character. The property has been meticulously and painstakingly maintained and refurbished from the very top to the very bottom. Arranged over four levels this family home offers two reception rooms, cloakroom and a hand-built kitchen/dining room with plenty of family living space. The basement boasts a substantial utility room and wine cellar and gives access out to the garden. On the first floor the three bedrooms are all doubles, with an en-suite to one and lovely views over The Green to the other two. The luxury four piece bathroom is of supreme quality and finish with a Jacuzzi bath and a shower cubicle with rainfall shower. To the top floor the most impressive attic enjoys wonderful views over St Mary's Church and beyond and offers a double bedroom and additional playroom or teenagers retreat. Externally there is a walled garden at the end of which are double gates leading to the street, allowing for useful rear access to complement the remainder of what is on offer for this impressive home.
Entrance to this stunning refurbished Grade II Listed property situated in the prestigious area of The Green in the market town of Calne is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : Stairs leading to the first floor, open beams, Quarry tiled flooring and a radiator.
Cloakroom 8' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.34m )
Window to the rear aspect, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin, inset spot lights, wooden flooring and a ladder style heated towel rail.
Living Room 14' 4" (max into Bay) x 11' 6" ( 4.37m (max into Bay) x 3.51m )
Peaceful lounge with an open fireplace with marble surround and ornamental tiling being the focal point of this lovely room there are also exposed beams and wall lights. Bay sash window to the front aspect, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator complete the room.
Family Room 15' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.15m )
Another good sized family room with a Sash window with shutters to the front aspect and open fireplace with Bathstone surround. Built in storage with bookcase over, solid oak flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' x 13' 4" ( 4.57m x 4.06m )
Spacious kitchen with space to accommodate a family dining room table with a range of Bespoke hand built wall and base units with granite work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sunken sink with drainer. Smeg electric double oven, five burner gas hob with chimney style extractor over, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge. Sash window with window seat to the rear aspect, panelled walls, slate fire with granite hearth, television aerial point, wooden flooring and a radiator.
Basement / Wine Cellar 14' x 8' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.62m )
Ideal further storage area with archway through to the utility room. Fitted with base units with work surfaces over and inset spot lights.
Basement / Utility Room 15' 11" x 12' 7" ( 4.85m x 3.84m )
Window to the rear aspect and a stable door leading to the garden. A recently fitted range of base units with work surfaces over, Belfast sink, plumbing for washing machine with further appliance space. Inset spot lights, central heating boiler and natural stone flooring.
Stairs from the entrance hall with further stairs leading up to the top floor. Exposed beams, panelled walls and wall lights.
Bedroom One 13' 9" (max) x 11' 7" ( 4.19m (max) x 3.53m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a window overlooking the garden, incorporating a window seat, television aerial point, exposed beams and a radiator.
En-suite comprising a low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a large shower cubicle. Inset spot lights and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 10' 8" ( 4.55m x 3.25m )
Spacious master suite with fitted double wardrobes, exposed beams and panelled wall. Sash window to the front aspect, television aerial point, telephone point, open fire, stripped wooden flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.53m )
Sash window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, panelled wall, television aerial point, ornamental fireplace and a radiator.
Luxury family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, twin travertine circular wash hand basins on washstand. Whirlpool bath with mixer taps and a separate walk in shower cubicle with rainfall shower and further hand held attachment. Sash window with shutters to the rear aspect, inset spot lights, engineered wood flooring and two chrome ladder style heated towel rails.
Games Room 23' 3" x 11' 4" (taken at floor height) ( 7.09m x 3.45m (taken at floor height) )
Ideal as a teenagers retreat, games room or playroom this generous room has a window to the side aspect, television aerial point, eaves storage, central beam and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Four 15' x 8' 10" ( 4.57m x 2.69m )
Windows to the rear and side aspects offering superb views over the town and St Mary's church, eaves storage, television aerial point and a radiator.
Enclosed by Wrought Iron fencing and a pathway leading to the front door. Mostly laid to lawn with a selection of flowers and shrubs.
Westerly aspect rear garden fully enclosed with stone walls with gated rear access. Patio sun terrace with steps leading down to a secluded al fresco dining area and a useful storage room.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.