A fantastic four bedroom, detached family home! Ideally located in this popular Maltby estate close to schools, amenities and major road links. Complete with a conservatory, integral garage, enclosed rear garden, downstairs WC & master bedroom with en-suite - arrange your viewing today!
With a central heating radiator the entrance hallway gives access to the ground floor living accommodation.
This understairs cloakroom has a WC, wash hand basin, central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
To the rear of the garage is a handy utility room with base units, sink and drainer, tiled floor and boiler to wall.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 15' 5" ( 3.94m x 4.70m )
With two side facing and one rear facing double glazed windows and an access door into the conservatory the kitchen is fitted with base units with granite work surfaces and tiling to splashback, a pot sink and drainer, space for Range cooker and fridge freezer and with a granite table built into the wall ideal for breakfast dining. Benefiting from underfloor heating, TV Point, central heating radiator and built in extractor fan.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 12' Including Bay ( 3.07m x 3.66m Including Bay )
Natural light is provided through rear facing double glazed French doors out to the garden. This separate dining area is perfect for entertaining and can be opened into the lounge through double doors with obscured glass panels, with a central heating radiator and carpet to flooring.
Lounge 19' 4" into Bay x 10' 8" ( 5.89m into Bay x 3.25m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, two central heating radiators, TV point and a gas fire with decorative surround providing a character point for the living room.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.84m )
The conservatory provides an additional versatile reception space ideal for entertaining or relaxing whilst looking out onto the rear garden. With rear facing double glazed entrance doors via the garden and two side facing windows providing fantastic natural light.
The first floor landing provides access to the first floor accommodation, fitted with a central heating radiator, storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and a hatch for loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 4" into Bay and upto Wardrobe x 10' 11" ( 4.67m into Bay and upto Wardrobe x 3.33m )
Benefiting from a TV point, fitted wardrobe, front facing double glazed bay window this is a generous size bedroom with En-Suite to compliment.
With underfloor heating, WC, hand basin and bath unit with shower over from taps, tiling to splashback and decorative tiled panel to the bath unit. With a front facing double glazed obscured window, central heating radiator and tiling to floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.54m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and TV point this second bedroom also benefits from an En-Suite
This second En-Suite is fitted with WC, hand basin, shower cubical, central heating shower rail and rear facing double glazed obscured window.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 7" into alcove ( 3.35m x 2.62m into alcove )
A third double bedroom is presented with a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobe, TV point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 6" x 11' 8" ( 2.29m x 3.56m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes to one wall this space is ideal for a single bedroom or a study / office space.
With a rear facing double glazed obscured window, tiled to walls and floor, a chrome heated towel rail, WC, hand basin and shower cubicle.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a driveway suitable for off street parking for two vehicles leading to the garage. There is also a laid to lawn garden to one side and a path to the other which gives access to the side and rear of the property.
To the rear of the property is a small paved patio area between the dining room's french doors and the conservatory, this leads to a laid to lawn area with decorative tress, bushes and shrubs and to the left hand side of the rear garden is an area perfect for sitting and entertaining / dining whilst enjoying the privacy of the enclosed garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.