**guide price £375,000 - £400,000** Extended four bedroom detached family home situated on the ever popular st johns development. The property is conveniently located within close proximity to local schools, shops and amenities. The property also falls within the Gilberd school catchment.
Entrance Door Leading To:-
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, two radiators, stairs to first floor. Doors to:-
Lounge 16' 2" x 10' ( 4.93m x 3.05m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, gas fire.
Family Room 12' 6" x 11' 8" ( 3.81m x 3.56m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear aspect leading to the rear garden, door to cloakroom, laminate flooring, spot lights.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, low level w/c, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splash back, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.93m x 3.30m )
Double glazed windows to the side aspects, fitted kitchen comprising of butler style one and a half bowl sink unit, work tops with splash backs, a range of eye and base level units, space for double oven, extractor hood, space for further appliances, inset spot lights, laminate flooring, door to cupboard.
Wall mounted boiler, space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, spot lights. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.58m )
Juliet balcony over looking the garden, wooden flooring, radiator, spot lights.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, laminate flooring, double built in wardrobes, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, double built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, velux window, four piece suite comprising of a roll top bath, shower cubicle, low level w/c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, spot lights, fully tiled walls.
To The Front
Blocked paved area providing off street parking for several vehicles, flower and shrubs.
Three tired garden with mature trees and shrub borders, artificial grass, side access to the front, garden tap, commences with patio, shingled area, brick built shed.
We have been informed by the vendor that there are solar panels at the property which were obtained on a Government grant. William H Brown have not seen documentation of this.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.