**Guide Price £165,000 - £175,000** Offered with no onward chain is this three good sized bedroom character property situated in the idyllic location of Whitley. View today to avoid disappointment
**Guide Price £165,000 - £175,000** Situated in the idyllic, semi-rural location of Whitley and on the ever popular Scopsley Lane is this three good sized bedroom character property benefiting from a 15ft lounge, kitchen with separate dining area, first floor bathroom and cellar. There is also a small front garden stocked with plants and shrubs and a driveway providing off street parking. The outlook to the rear is backing onto the reservoir and there are local pubs and restaurants nearby. So if you are looking for a well-proportioned character property in a semi-rural location and offered with no onward chain, then William H Brown in Dewsbury recommend you arrange to view the property without delay as we are expecting interest to be very high and wouldn't want you to miss out!
Timber part double glazed lead effect door to side, double glazed lead effect window to front and radiator. Tiled flooring and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 2" Max x 15' Max ( 4.62m Max x 4.57m Max )
Double glazed lead effect windows to front and rear, radiator and tv point. Inset gas fire and beams to ceiling.
Dining Area 11' x 8' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.46m )
Double glazed lead effect window to rear, radiator and door to cellar.
Power, light and access to wall mounted boiler. Useful storage space.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' ( 2.90m x 2.44m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, spotlights to ceiling and tiled floor. Double glazed lead effect window to front.
Double glazed lead effect window to rear.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.60m x 3.56m )
Double glazed lead effect windows to front and rear. Radiator, beams to ceiling, telephone and tv point.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.18m x 2.44m )
Double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator and access to part boarded loft with light.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.46m )
Double glazed lead effect window to rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: Wash hand basin, wc and corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring and spotlights to ceiling. Extractor fan, radiator and double glazed lead effect window to front.
To the front of the property is a garden stocked with established plants and shrubs. Driveway providing off street parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.