Flat for sale in Ashmore Road, Royal Military Academy, London SE18

£210,000
2 1 1
Interested in this property? Call +44 20 3641 4994 * or

* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.

Property features

  • 60% Shared Ownership
  • 15ft Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
  • Modern Fitted Kitchen Units
  • Modern White Three Piece Suite
  • Allocated Parking
  • Double Glazing & Central Heating

Property description

*** asking price £210,000 ***
*60% Share* A well presented two bedroom, top floor apartment situated on the Royal Military Academy Woolwich, offering contemporary living in a unique setting in this prestigious development.

*60% shared ownership* *15ft open plan kitchen/living room* *modern fitted kitchen units* *modern white three piece suite* *allocated parking* *double glazing & central heating*

Interior
Communal Entrance: Video entry system, lift to all floors.

Entrance Hall: Video entry system, built in storage cupboards and wood style laminate flooring.

Open Plan 'L' Shape Kitchen/Living Room: 15'4" (4.67m) x 7'11" (2.41m) (extending to 10'9" (3.28m)) Plus 10'6" (3.2m) x 8'9" (2.67m). Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces. Stainless steel oven, electric hob and filter hood. Part tiled flooring and part wood style laminate flooring. Access to balcony.

Bedroom 1: 13'5" x 9'4" (4.1m x 2.84m). Carpet as fitted and access to balcony.

Bedroom 2: 13' x 9'7" (3.96m x 2.92m). Carpet as fitted.

Bathroom: Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower attachment and glass shower screen. Feature heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.

Balcony: Private balcony.

Underground Parking: One allocated space.

Additional Information
Original Lease Term: 125 Years From July 2010
Unexpired Lease: Approx 118 Years Remaining
Current Ground Rent: Included in Service Charge (maybe subject to upward reviews)
Next Ground Rent review date: N/A
Service Charge: £174.68 Per Month

Please note the vendor has advised us that there is a clause in the lease that prevents you from keeping pets in the property, subletting the property and you are not allowed to park commercial vehicles on site.

£210,000 is the price for the 60% share and the rent for the remaining 40% is currently £261.46 per month.

Plumstead and Woolwich are part of South East London's big reinvention, with Woolwich town centre unrecognisable compared to 20 years ago. Already home to an excellent mainline rail service and the DLR, Woolwich's Crossrail station is well underway. Together with the redevelopment of the Royal Arsenal, Woolwich is emerging as a new urban centre. Plumstead offers an altogether greener setting, with the vast commons and Oxleas Wood provide a perfect backdrop to some stunning period properties.

Property info

Nearby transport

  • Woolwich Arsenal (1.1 miles)
  • Woolwich Arsenal (1.1 miles)
  • Woolwich Dockyard (1.1 miles)
  • London City Airport (2.1 miles)
  • London Heathrow Airport (22.4 miles)
  • London Gatwick Airport (25.1 miles)
  • Woolwich Ferry South Pier (1.4 miles)
  • Woolwich Arsenal Pier (1.5 miles)
  • Woolwich Ferry North Pier (1.6 miles)

Nearby schools

View all schools in Greenwich
  • Eglinton Primary School (0.3 miles)
  • Christ Church Church of England Primary School, Shooters Hill (0.4 miles)
  • Notre Dame Catholic Primary School (0.5 miles)
  • Shooters Hill Post-16 Campus (0.2 miles)
  • Right Choice Independent Special School (1.2 miles)
  • London Design and Engineering UTC (2.3 miles)
  • The Greenwich Free School (0.4 miles)
  • Charlton Park Academy (0.8 miles)
  • Corelli College (0.8 miles)
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement

Local info for Greenwich

About the neighbours in SE18

For more information about this property, please contact
Robinson Jackson - Plumstead, SE18 on +44 20 3641 4994 * (local rate)

Contact Robinson Jackson - Plumstead about this property

Enter details
    Morning (8am-noon)
    Afternoon (noon-5pm)
    Evening (5pm-9pm)
  1. Characters remaining: 500

By submitting this form, you accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Disclaimer

Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Robinson Jackson - Plumstead, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robinson Jackson - Plumstead for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.

Similar properties for sale nearby

32 more properties like this

View all SE18 properties for sale