Semi-detached house for sale in Langfield Crescent, Droylsden, Manchester M43
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three bedroom quasi semi detached home with no onward chain and gardens and off road parking.
- Gas central heated, uPVC double glazed, modern kitchen, modern shower room, conservatory.
- Close to all local amenities such as shops, schools and transport links.
- Fairfield (1.0 mile)
- Guide Bridge (1.0 mile)
- Ashton-under-Lyne (1.7 miles)
- Manchester International Airport (10.8 miles)
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport (31.3 miles)
- Leeds Bradford International Airport (32.7 miles)
- Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal (36.0 miles)
- Liverpool Belfast Ferry Terminal Bootle (36.1 miles)
- Liverpool Isle of Man & Dublin Terminal (36.1 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Tameside
- Aldwyn Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Moorside Primary School (0.4 miles)
- St Mary's CofE Primary School (0.6 miles)
- Connell Sixth Form College (2.5 miles)
- Oldham Sixth Form College (3.8 miles)
- Abbey College Manchester (4.6 miles)
- Fairfield High School for Girls (1.0 mile)
- Droylsden Academy (1.0 mile)
- Audenshaw School (1.4 miles)
Local info for Tameside
About the neighbours in M43
For more information about this property, please contact
Edward Mellor, M43 on +44 161 937 6401 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Edward Mellor, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Edward Mellor for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.