Cottage for sale in Heather Place, Queensbury, Bradford BD13
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1422 230041 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Attention first time buyers
- Open plan living
- Beautiful views
- Must view
William H Brown in Halifax are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom cottage situated in the popular area of Queensbury. This house would make a idea first time buyer home! Please call now to book A viewing on .
William H Brown in Halifax are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom cottage situated in the popular area of Queensbury. This house would make a idea first time buyer home, with breathtaking viewings to the front and finished to a modern neutral finish inside this property is a must view! Accommodation briefly comprising; Open plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining room to the ground floor. Two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Externally having a decking area to the front with a far reaching views over the neighbouring fields. Please call now to book A viewing on .
Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen 16' 10" max x 16' 5" max ( 5.13m max x 5.00m max )
Kitchen fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, electric oven and gas hob, sink with drainer, splash back tiling, and space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to rear elevation, two central heating radiators, and tiled/laminate floor. With ample space for free standing furniture in living and dining areas.
With stairs from ground floor to first floor with glass balustrade, and cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 3" plus ingress ( 3.45m x 3.12m plus ingress )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and space for double bed with free standing furniture.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 5' 1" ( 3.45m x 1.55m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, and space for single bed with free standing furniture.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising bath with chrome effect mixer taps, overhead shower and wash hand basin with WC. Central heating radiator, partially tiled walls and laminate floor, with double glazed window to front elevation.
Decking area to front and stone path to front door; with far reaching views.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Bradford Forster Square
Leeds Bradford International Airport
Manchester International Airport
Robin Hood Airport
Heysham Ferry Terminal
Knott End-On-Sea Ferry Landing
Fleetwood for Knott End Ferry Landing
View all schools in Bradford
Foxhill Primary School
Russell Hall Primary School
Shibden Head Primary Academy
The Maltings College
The North Halifax Grammar School
Trinity Academy, Halifax
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Bradford
About the neighbours in BD13
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Heather Place properties for sale