no chain, original fire places, large kitchen. This property is a large mid terraced period property that is enviously situated near the city centre. With all bedrooms being extremely spacious and some outside space this property is not one to be missed! Call today to book your viewing.
***gudie price £165,000-£175,000***
This property is situated in the highly sought after area of Prince Rock. It is extremely spacious throughout and is free of a chain. It has maintained some original features keeping its authenticity, and setting off a charismatic atmosphere. Viewing's are highly recommended to appreciate this wonderful property. So call today to book your viewing on .
Front facing double glazed obscure door
Front facing single glazed door, under stair cupboard and radiator,
Front facing double glazed bay window, radiator, telephone and TV point. Open fire place with tiled feature surround.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.53m )
Rear facing double glazed window, original built in storage cupboard and gas with feature surround.
Kitchen/diner 21' 2" into recess x 11' 8" into recess ( 6.45m into recess x 3.56m into recess )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, gas oven and hob with cooker hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Built in original storage cupboards. Radiator, two side facing double glazed windows and a double glazed door to the side elevation.
Rear facing obscure double glazed window, fitted cupboard and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 9" max into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.50m max into bay x 3.58m )
Front facing double glazed bay window, radiator and open fire place with original tiled feature surround
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 9" max ( 3.73m x 3.58m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator and open fire place with original tiled feature surround.
Bedroom Three 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
Side and rear facing double glazed window
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.62m x 1.70m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator and open fire place with feature surround
Side facing double glazed obscure window, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, wc and chrome heated towel rail.
Low maintenance, fully enclosed garden with areas for shrubs and mature plants. Rear access to service lane.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.