A rare opportunity to purchase an immaculately presented modern brick and flint detached house, extended by its current owners to offer bright and spacious but flexible living accommodation. Situated in a popular and well equipped village with an array of amenities. Viewing essential!
Conservatory 13' 11" x 12' 2" ( 4.24m x 3.71m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof, UPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspect. Ceiling light with fan, tiled flooring UPVC double glazed door to front and door to:
Inner Lobby 8' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.31m )
Ceiling coving, ceiling downlighters, coat hooks, oil central heating boiler, base units with worksurfaces over and tiled flooring. Door to utility, cloakroom and:
Kitchen / Family Room 19' 11" maximum x 19' 2" maximum ( 6.07m maximum x 5.84m maximum )
('L shaped room')
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with granite worksurfaces over. Inset one and half bowl Blanco sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Double electric oven with ceramic hob and stainless steel cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for dishwasher and American style fridge/freezer. Ceiling coving, ceiling downlighters, fitted shelving, laminate flooring and wood burning stove set on tiled hearth. UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear leading into the garden and and Multi-pane French doors to:
Lounge 23' 4" x 12' 4" maximum narrowing to 8' 11" minimum ( 7.11m x 3.76m maximum narrowing to 2.72m minimum )
Ceiling coving, ceiling downlighters, wall lights, Bespoke fitted shelving, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to front.
WC, wash hand basin vanity unit with tiled splashbacks. Partial cladded walls and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 12' 3" x 6' 6" ( 3.73m x 1.98m )
Fitted with wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier. Electric wall heater, tiled flooring and UPVC door to rear leading into the garden. Door to:
Office 13' x 9' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.77m )
Storage cupboard, electric wall heater, radiator, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear. Door to store/ this forms part of the old garage.
Ceiling downlighters, cloaks cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard. UPVC double glazed window to front and side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from inner hall, loft access, ceiling downlighters and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.23m )
Ceiling coving, ceiling downlighters, fitted wardrobes, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.82m )
Ceiling coving, ceiling downlighters, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.15m x 3.07m )
Ceiling coving, ceiling downlighters, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
Ceiling coving, ceiling downlighters, fitted wardrobes, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, corner shower cubicle with power shower with tiled splashbacks. Fitted cupboards with dressing table and mirror, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The property is approached by an extensive brick weave driveway which provides ample off road parking for several vehicles. This leads up to the former garage which is currently used as a store and still benefits from the original electric garage door. The garage has been converted and is used as an office. There is access down the side of the property. The rear garden is enclosed, landscaped and views beautifully. Mainly laid to lawn with a brick weave seating area to the rear of the property. There is a variety of well stocked shrub and plant borders, a raised decked seating area with veranda and a further bbq decked seating area at the top of the garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.