Flat for sale in Dereham NR19
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1362 685037 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 1 Bedroom Upper Ground Floor Apartment
- Close to Dereham Town Centre
- 14' Lounge/Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Secure Intercom Entry System
- No Upward Chain
A well presented 1 double bedroom upper ground floor apartment, located within this converted Grade II Listed former Maltings building, in easy reach of town centre amenities. The property boasts a modern kitchen and bathroom and an allocated parking space. Offered for sale with no upward chain!
In brief, the internal accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, bathroom and the bedroom.
The property boasts an allocated off-road parking space and a secure intercom entry system.
Offered for sale with no upward chain, an internal inspection is highly advised.
Communal Entrance Hall
Kitchen 6' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.08m x 1.98m )
Lounge / Diner 14' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 13' 8" x 7' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.36m )
The photograph on the front of these particulars is of the building where this apartment is located.
This property is leasehold with a lease length of 999 years from conversion. The vendor informs us that the property is subject to an annual ground rent of approximately £50.00 and an annual service charge of approximately £600.00, which includes buildings insurance. These details will be verified by the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Norwich International Airport
London Stansted Airport
London Southend Airport
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
West Lynn Ferry Landing
Reedham Ferry North
View all schools in Breckland
King's Park Infant School, Dereham
Dereham Church of England Infant & Nursery School
Grove House Infant and Nursery School
Sir Isaac Newton Sixth Form Free School
Bury St Edmunds County Upper School
East Norfolk Sixth Form College
Dereham Neatherd High School
Northgate High School
Fred Nicholson School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Breckland
About the neighbours in NR19
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties for sale