A breath-taking double fronted two bedroom luxurious split level apartment located in the very Historic centre of Norwich City. This conversion of a former retail premises has created an outstanding and individual property / home with exceptional space on two levels.
Outstanding features include 28ft open plan lounge / dining / kitchen, the kitchen has been converted from the former bar with church pew front, lovely exposed wooden floors in this room as well as the stunning 27ft basement room on the lower ground floor. The property boasts refitted wet room as well as an attractive snug, huge glass mirrors, roof light and the second bedroom is complimented by a delightful glass atrium. The property offers accommodation comprising entrance door into open plan lounge / dining / kitchen area with snug, wet room, bedrooms one and two, with steps from the kitchen and snug into the huge basement room. This property must be viewed!
Recess Entrance Porch
Lounge / Dining / Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 28' 5" max x 17' max ( 8.66m max x 5.18m max )
Mellow exposed wooden floors, two large bay windows overlooking the front. The bespoke fitted kitchen has front units created from church pews, with inset stainless steel unit, built in electric hob with extractor over, space for fridge, marble effect work surfaces and marble effect tiled flooring.
Snug Irregular Shaped Room 11' 2" x 6' 6" ( 3.40m x 1.98m )
Two large fitted mirrors, exposed strip wood floor, skylight window providing great natural light and timber balustrade with glass panel and steps down to basement room.
Bedroom One 15' x 8' narrowing to 6' 5" ( 4.57m x 2.44m narrowing to 1.96m )
Door to side providing rear access through side alley, radiator and strip wood floor.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 10' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.82m )
Radiator, glass atrium, exposed strip wood floor and glass window.
With a suite comprising open drainage shower with mains fed shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with bidet and extractor fan.
Basement Room 27' x 9' 10" ( 8.23m x 3.00m )
Accessed via snug or kitchen. A huge lower ground floor room approached by lovely tiled steps. Exposed strip wood floors and exposed ceiling.
With wash hand basin and low level WC.
The property has rear access via the main bedroom onto a private alleyway to the side providing pedestrian access. The property has no on or off road parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.