A spacious three bedroom, stone built circa 1800 cottage with garage and easily managed courtyard garden, centrally positioned in the historic market town of Bakewell within easy reach of an excellent range of local shops, amenities, cafes and country inns within Lady Manners School catchment.
A spacious three bedroom, stone built circa 1800 cottage with garage and easily managed courtyard garden, centrally positioned in the historic market town of Bakewell within easy reach of an excellent range of local shops, amenities, cafes and country inns within Lady Manners School catchment. Well presented throughout the property is ideally suited as main home or holiday cottage, surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside with easy access to local walks and cycle trails and commutable distance of Sheffield, Chesterfield and Manchester. The accommodation comprises dining kitchen, ground floor WC, living / dining room with French doors and feature stone fireplace. At first floor three bedrooms and bathroom.
Dining Kitchen 14' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.32m x 2.82m )
An entrance door opens into the fitted dining kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with Belfast sink set in block work surface with tiled splashback. Range cooker, integrated wine fridge, space for fridge freezer and washing machine. With front aspect double glazed window, radiator, television point and space for table and chairs.
With staircase leading to the first floor and built in storage cupboard.
Ground Floor Wc
Comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin set in counter top with storage beneath and radiator.
Sitting Room 17' into recess x 15' 10" ( 5.18m into recess x 4.83m )
A reception room with feature stone fireplace housing an open fire grate, front aspect double glazed window and French doors. With television point, two radiators and built in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
With wooden balustrade, exposed beams and radiator.
Bedroom 15' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.97m )
A dual aspect double bedroom with front and rear facing double glazed windows, two radiators, television point and built in vanity wash hand basin with storage beneath.
Bedroom 10' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.77m )
With front aspect double glazed window, radiator, television point and exposed beams.
Bedroom 9' 10" x 9' 1" maximum measurements ( 3.00m x 2.77m maximum measurements )
With front aspect double glazed window, built in cupboard housing the water tank with storage cupboard above and radiator.
Comprising shaped panel bath with overhead shower and curved glazed screen, wash hand basin with storage beneath and low flush WC. With radiator, partially tiled walls and double glazed opaque window.
Attached Garage 15' 5" x 10' 3" ( 4.70m x 3.12m )
With up and over door, power, light, wall mounted boiler and access to boarded loft space with pull down ladder.
Parking Space / Paved Terrace
A paved stone seating terrace or additional parking space.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.