Flat for sale in Midshires Business Park, Smeaton Close, Aylesbury HP19
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1296 699165 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Two bedroom second floor apartment
- Close to town centre & railway station
- Lounge/dining room & fitted kitchen
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Bedroom two & bathroom
- Allocated parking
- No upper chain
A modern and well presented two bedroom second floor apartment being situated just a short walk of Aylesbury town centre and railway station and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this home. No upper chain.
A modern and well presented two bedroom second floor apartment being situated just a short walk of Aylesbury town centre and railway station and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this home. The property features entrance hall with utility cupboard, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen with appliances, master bedroom with en-suite, bedroom two, bathroom, allocated parking. No upper chain.
Door to entrance hall.
Electric heater. Entry phone system. Utility cupboard housing cylinder and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge/dining Room 21' max x 10' 10" plus door recess area ( 6.40m max x 3.30m plus door recess area )
Twin double glazed windows. Telephone and television points. Double glazed door opening to Juliet style balcony. Electric heater. Access to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.01m )
A modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Built in oven and hob. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer.
Master Bedroom 8' 9" x 10' 6" ( 2.67m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Electric heater. Door to en-suite shower room.
Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 10' 6" ( 2.31m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window. Electric heater.
Bath with shower attached. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Aylesbury Vale Parkway
London Luton Airport
London Heathrow Airport
London City Airport
Richmond St. Helena Pier
Richmond Landing Stage
View all schools in Aylesbury Vale
Haydon Abbey School and Pre-School
Bearbrook Combined School
Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School
The Pace Centre
Pebble Brook School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Aylesbury Vale
About the neighbours in HP19
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Brown & Merry, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Brown & Merry for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Smeaton Close properties for sale