*** Spacious Family Home ***
Four bedroom detached self build property situated in the village of Wymington.
If space is what you are after then look no further ! Situated in the heart of Wymington is this truly superb four bedroom detached property. Boasting incredible living space and four double bedrooms this property would make the perfect family home. Externally there is a generously sized double garage and an excellent driveway providing ample off road parking housed by electric gates. Only by viewing this property you will appreciate the size and brilliance of this family home.
Double glazed door to front aspect, two obscure double glazed window to front aspect, tiled flooring, double glazed door to entrance hall.
Double glazed door to front aspect, parquet flooring, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, opening to dining room, doors to lounge, kitchen, stairwell to garage, shower room and bedroom four.
Lounge 26' x 14' 2" max ( 7.92m x 4.32m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, two radiators, opening to family room.
Family Room 24' 3" x 12' ( 7.39m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, double glazed patio doors to rear, wall lights. Three radiators.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 10' 8" ( 4.19m x 3.25m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, telephone point, tv point, feature fireplace, serving hatch, double glazed door to conservatory.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 12' 7" min ( 4.11m x 3.84m min )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel double sink with drainer, tiling to splash back areas, eye level electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, gas wall heater, plumbing for washing machine, ceiling fan, door to back lobby.
Back Lobby 10' 5" x 7' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.36m )
Single window to rear aspect, obscure double glazed door to side aspect, door to utility.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.24m x 1.98m )
Single glazed window to side aspect, fitted wall units, Belfast sink, plumbing for washing machine.
Of brick construction with three sets of sliding double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, electric points and lights.
Bedroom Four ( Ground Floor ) 15' 1" max x 11' 11" ( 4.60m max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, wash hand basin, w/c, fully tiled, shower cubicle with shower, radiator.
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access, doors to bedrooms one, two, three, family bathroom and w/c.
Bedroom One 16' 3" x 14' 3" ( 4.95m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone point, tv point, vanity sink unit, storage into eaves, ceiling fan.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 12' max ( 4.34m x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, telephone point, tv point, storage into eaves.
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and tv point.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low level w/c, bidet, shaver point,
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, low level w/c.
Large frontage with electric gated entrance leading to driveway providing ample off road parking with double garage. Pedestrian access to both side aspects, walling to both side with mature trees and shrubs, steps with railings leading up to front door.
Wrap around garden, rear paved patio, low maintenance with raised borders housing mature shrubs and flowers. Side access to both sides leading to front.
Double Garage 24' 3" max x 22' 5" max ( 7.39m max x 6.83m max )
Up and over doors, lighting, power, plumbing, wall division, doors leading to store and stairway.
Garage Store 11' x 6' ( 3.35m x 1.83m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.