A beautifully presented cottage situated in the sought after village of Bremhill. This charming Grade ll listed home has been lovingly restored by the current owners & offers flexible living presented over three floors with stunning landscaped gardens.
Located in the sought after village of Bremhill sits this stunning cottage has been tastefully renovated throughout by the current owners. This truly unique home benefits from three bedrooms, with further attic room, the luxury refitted bathroom to the first floor along with spacious and versatile accommodation to the ground floor. The ground floor comprises the kitchen/breakfast room, formal dining room and the further living room with open fireplace and French doors to the rear of the property taking full advantage of the lovely cottage gardens. Alongside these stunning internal attributes, externally the property features the beautifully kept mature gardens which are located to the rear of the property and include an array of herbaceous beds and fruit trees. The property also boasts off street parking and unlike anything else on the market at the moment this, charming cottage offers exceptional presentation and distinctive character throughout. An internal viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this beautiful home set in a fantastic location.
Entrance to this stunning character cottage situated in a sought after village location is via a wooden front door into the entrance hall with a storage cupboard.
Dining Room 15' 10" (max) x 11' 10" ( 4.83m (max) x 3.61m )
Formal dining room with feature open fireplace, stairs leading to the first floor with an under stairs storage cupboard, television aerial point, telephone point. Window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 2" x 8' 2" (max) ( 6.15m x 2.49m (max) )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with solid wood work surfaces over, porcelain one and a half bowl sink/drainer. Electric cooker point with space for slot in cooker with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Two windows to the rear aspect with wonderful views of the stunning cottage gardens, door leading to the garden and a radiator.
Living Room 20' 11" x 12' (max) ( 6.38m x 3.66m (max) )
Elegant living room with lots of natural light flowing through the room through the dual aspect windows to the front and rear aspect, French doors lead out to the patio area and double doors lead to the kitchen/diner. The open fireplace is the focal point of this lovely family room with wall lights, television aerial point and two radiators.
Stairs from the dining room with further stairs leading to the second floor and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 17' 11" x 10' 10" ( 5.46m x 3.30m )
Accessed from a secret corridor which has handy shelving and built in cupboards the luxury master suite boasts a feature ornamental fireplace, exposed beams and Juliet balcony. There is also fitted wardrobes, a television aerial point, telephone point and two radiators.
Comprising of a window to the front aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, bidet and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 11" (max) ( 3.61m x 3.02m (max) )
Situated to the rear of the property offering lovely views of the rear garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' (max) x 7' 11" ( 3.35m (max) x 2.41m )
Another good sized bedroom with window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Attic Bedroom 8' 3" x 9' 10" (restricted head height) ( 2.51m x 3.00m (restricted head height) )
Window to the side aspect, access to eaves storage and a radiator.
Luxury refitted bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with hand held shower attachment and a shower cubicle. Extractor fan, shaver point, window to the rear aspect offering stunning countryside views, wooden flooring and a chrome heated towel rail.
Gravelled driveway with herbaceous and shrubbed borders.
Beautiful herbaceous cottage garden ideal for a gardening enthusiast, with a patio area to the fore, selection of fruit trees, vegetable garden and herb garden. A selection of plants including hollyhock, roses and honeysuckle take centre stage within the gardens. The oil tank, two outside taps, a storage shed, greenhouse and side access also feature.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.