* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Large 0.26 Acre Corner Site with mixture of modern/traditional housing around Site.
- *** This site was 1 in a group of 6 sold for £400,000 on 15/11/2007
- Houses in the area - Potential for development subject to researching and gaining the necessary planning
- Darvel is is located on the A71 which runs between Irvine & Edinburgh. There are excellent road links with Newmilns offering easy access to both the M77 and the M74 Motorway via Stonehouse and Strathaven.
- Popular commuter location; Kilmarnock only 10 miles away, whilst Ayr and Glasgow are 21 and 30 miles away respectively.
For more information about this property, please contact
Future Property Auctions, G41 on +44 141 376 8805 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Future Property Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.