End terrace house for sale in Avenue Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. PE29
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Two Bedroom End of Terrace Home.
- Potential for Extension (Subject to Planning Permission)
- Off Road Parking for up to Three Vehicles.
- Situated Close to Huntingdon Town Centre.
- UPVC Double Glazing.
- Walking Distance to Train & Bus Stations.
- Gas Central Heating.
- Generously Sized Enclosed Rear Garden.
- No Forward Chain.
- EPC: E
- Huntingdon (0.5 miles)
- St Neots (7.6 miles)
- Sandy (15.1 miles)
- London Luton Airport (32.7 miles)
- London Stansted Airport (35.8 miles)
- Coventry Airport (54.9 miles)
- West Lynn Ferry Landing (37.9 miles)
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing (37.9 miles)
- Blackfriars Millennium Pier (57.0 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Huntingdonshire
- Huntingdon Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Hartford Junior School (0.6 miles)
- Stukeley Meadows Primary School (0.6 miles)
- Huntingdonshire Regional College (0.4 miles)
- Sandy Upper School (14.3 miles)
- Sense College (14.8 miles)
- St Peter's School (0.4 miles)
- Spring Common Academy (0.5 miles)
- Hinchingbrooke School (0.9 miles)
Local info for Huntingdonshire
About the neighbours in PE29
For more information about this property, please contact
Oliver James, PE29 on +44 1480 576798 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Oliver James, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Oliver James for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.