Flat for sale in Barrack Road, Christchurch, Dorset BH23
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Chain free sale!
- 1 bedroom first floor flat.
- Good size living space.
- Kitchen/breakfast room.
- UPVC double glazed windows.
- Night storage heating.
- On a main bus route.
- 99 year lease from 1989.
- Service charge approx £825pa.
- Ground rent approx £50 pa.
- Christchurch (0.5 miles)
- Pokesdown (1.5 miles)
- Bournemouth (3.2 miles)
- Bournemouth Airport (3.4 miles)
- Southampton Airport (24.0 miles)
- Bristol Airport (59.9 miles)
- Tuckton Tea Gardens Ferry Landing (0.8 miles)
- Christchurch Quay Ferry Landing (1.0 mile)
- Wick Christchurch Ferry Landing (1.0 mile)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Christchurch
- Christchurch Junior School (0.3 miles)
- Christchurch Infant School (0.4 miles)
- Twynham Primary School (0.7 miles)
- Cambian Wing College (2.7 miles)
- Kings Bournemouth (3.8 miles)
- The Fortune Centre of Riding Therapy (5.0 miles)
- Twynham School (0.7 miles)
- St Peter's Catholic Comprehensive School (1.2 miles)
- Tregonwell Academy (1.3 miles)
Local info for Christchurch
About the neighbours in BH23
For more information about this property, please contact
Pettengells Estate Agents, BH23 on +44 1202 058986 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Pettengells Estate Agents, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Pettengells Estate Agents for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.