Property for sale in Rosemary Lane, Halstead CO9
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1787 275003 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Second floor
- One Bedroom
- One Reception Room
- Communal Gardens
- Retirement living
Offered with no onward chain is this one bedroom second floor apartment purpose built for the over 55's. The accommodation comprises one double bedroom, reception room, kitchen and shower room and is warden controlled with communal gardens and parking.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Accessed via security door entry system. Airing cupboard.
Lounge 17' 8" max x 11' 7" ( 5.38m max x 3.53m )
Fireplace housing electric fire and storage heater. The double glazed French double doors lead to a Juliette balcony.
Kitchen 9' x 5' 9" ( 2.74m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over and fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 14' 9" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.50m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes and storage heater.
Suite comprising low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Shower, electric heater and extractor fan. Part tiled.
There is a communal laundry on site for residents use. There is also an on-site manager, and guest accommodation is available for visitors.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Chappel & Wakes Colne
London Stansted Airport
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
Brightlingsea Ferry Landing
Point Clear Ferry Landing
Wallasea Island Ferry Landing
View all schools in Braintree
Holy Trinity Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School, Halstead
Richard de Clare Community Primary School
St Andrew's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School, Halstead
The Yellow House School
The Sixth Form College Colchester
The Ramsey Academy, Halstead
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Braintree
About the neighbours in CO9
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Rosemary Lane properties for sale