guide price £130,000- £140,000 W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this well presented three bedroom semi detached property being in an ideal location for the manton wood industrial estate
W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this well presented three bedroom semi detached property being in an ideal quiet location for the manton wood industrial estate... Close to all local amenities and local schools... The accommodation offers an entrance hall, lounge, downstairs wet room, a reception room/bedroom, a newly fitted modern kitchen, landing, three bedrooms, a family bathroom, front and rear gardens, a converted garage, gas central heating, double glazing throughout
Viewings are highly recommended call today on Forest Walk, Worksop
With a front facing door, a side facing double glazed window, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor
A fully tiled three piece suite comprising of a shower area, a wash hand basin, WC, chrome ladder, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 2" ( 5.08m x 3.40m )
With a front facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling, radiator, telephone point and TV point
Reception Room 13' 5" x 8' 3" ( 4.09m x 2.51m )
This room could be a bedroom four, with a front facing double glazed window, radiator and TV point
Kitchen 11' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.97m )
A newly fitted kitchen with wall & base units, sink & drainer, 1 1/2 bowl, work surfaces, integrated double electric oven and gas hob with a cooker hood above, space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window and a door leading to the garden
Stairs leading from the entrance hall, loft access, airing cupboard
Bedroom One 19' 2" x 8' ( 5.84m x 2.44m )
With a front facing double glazed window, built in storage, wardrobes are included, radiator and TV point
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.64m )
With a front facing double glazed window, radiator and TV point
Bedroom Three 10' 3" to recess x 7' ( 3.12m to recess x 2.13m )
With a rear facing double glazed window
A partly tiled three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower attachment above, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window
Front: A driveway with a laid to lawn area with stone chippings and a play area to the front of the property...
Rear: A paved patio area, perfect for entertaining, lawned area with artificial grass with flowers and shrub beds, garden shed is included
A converted garage
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.