cash buyers only Situated in an incredibly popular and convenient location is this immaculately presented semi-detached house with the added benefit of off street parking and a good sized enclosed garden.
Situated in an incredibly popular and convenient location is this immaculately presented semi-detached house with the added benefit of off street parking and a good sized enclosed garden. The superbly well-appointed accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating a and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, separate WC, three bedrooms, driveway parking and enclosed rear garden. Book A viewing today !
Having front entrance UPVC door with obscured glass insets, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage housing gas meter and wall mounted consumer unit, radiator and door leading into lounge and opening leading into kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.59m )
Having a recently installed matching white gloss range of floor and wall mounted units with work surface over and tiled spalshbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge, space for a freezer, rear elevation UPVC double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window and tiled flooring.
Lounge 12' 9" into recess x 12' ( 3.89m into recess x 3.66m )
Having three front elevation UPVC double glazed windows, contemporary living flame gas fire, coving, radiator and opening leading through to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.59m )
Having two rear elevation UPVC double glazed windows, space for a large dining table, coving, and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having side elevation double; glazed window, loft access hatch and doors leading into bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 9" plus recess x 10' 6" ( 3.58m plus recess x 3.20m )
Having two front elevation UPVC double glazed windows, cupboard housing recently installed gas central heating combination boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' plus recess ( 3.25m x 2.74m plus recess )
Having two rear elevation double glazed UPVC windows and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
Having front elevation double glazed UPVC window, and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.68m x 1.68m )
Having a matching white wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, and panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, rear elevation UPVC double glazed window with obscured glass, tiling to walls, and radiator.
Having a white low level WC with push button flush, side elevation UPVC double glazed window with obscured glass and deep tiled sill, tiling to walls and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking which incorporates access to front entrance door, access to rear garden, flowered to boarders and boundary fencing. To the rear of the property there is a good sized enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating paved patio, outside lighting, outside tap, large outhouse wit power and lighting and boundary fencing. The rear garden enjoys a good degree of natural sunlight.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.