Land for sale in Wilderness Lane, Hadlow Down, Uckfield TN22
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 3641 4905 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Unsold at auction
- 20 June 2017
- EPC Rating - n/a
guide price £10,000 - For more information and legal documents visit our website
The properties lie off the east side of Wilderness Lane within Hadlow Down which is located to the east of Uckfield. The area is well located for transport links with the A272 running through Hadlow Down and linking west to Uckfield or east to the A267. Each of this plots provide the opportunity for a buyer to acquire a manageable size parcel of land fronting Wilderness Lane. The plots are sold on an unconditional basis only for these details show an initial artist’s impression how development of each plot could look subject to the necessary consents and purchasers may wish to utilise this image to take forward to the local authority planning department for an initial pre-application advice. Purchasers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regards to planning.
Lot Plot Size
142 8 120sqm (1,290sqft)
By application to the plots during daylight hours.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £850 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Wilderness Lane properties for sale