*** reduced to - guide price £170,000 - £180,000 *** three bedroom three storey semi detached home *** modern and beautifully presented *** previously A site showhome *** double glazing and gas central heating throughout *** viewing essential ***
This is a modern and beautifully presented three bedroom three storey semi detached family home. Previously this property was the show home for the development and benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas central heating throughout. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, ground floor wc, lounge diner, kitchen, first floor having two bedrooms and bathroom and second floor with master bedroom and ensuite. Outside the property there is driveway and garage to the front and enclosed south facing rear garden.
Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, radiator and tiled flooring.
Ground Floor W C
With tiled flooring, low flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, partially tiled wall coverings and Upvc double glazed obscure window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 5' 4" ( 3.56m x 1.63m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted combi boiler, range of wall and base units incorporating sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, built in electric oven and gas hob, built in fridge freezer, built in washer/dryer.
Lounge Diner 15' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.80m x 3.76m )
With radiator, TV point, understairs storage cupboard, Upvc double glazed patio doors giving access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from ground floor, radiator and doors giving access to bedrooms 2 & 3 and bathroom.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.79m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.23m )
With radiator and two Upvc double glazed windows to the front of the property.
With tiled flooring, fully tiled wall coverings, heated towel rail, Upvc double glazed obscure window to the side elevation, three piece white suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin and bath with shower over.
Second Floor Landing
With stairs rising from first floor landing with skylight and recessed storage area and access to master suite.
Master Bedroom 18' 11" max x 12' 5" max ( 5.77m max x 3.78m max )
With TV point, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes and cupboards.
With tiled flooring, partially tiled wall coverings, heated towel rail and suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin and shower, skylight.
To the front of the property is driveway giving access to the garage with up and over door.
To the rear of the property there is a south facing enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn, having access to the garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.