End terrace house for sale in Brocklebank Road, London SW18
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 8166 7289 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Period house with attached coach house
- Almost 1400 sq ft of flexible accomodation
- Spacious rooms
- Potential to extend (stpp)
- Guest toilet and utility room
- Private garden
- Quiet residential road
- Situated between Earlsfield and Wandsworth
A rare Victorian terraced house with attached coach house which has been extended on the first floor offer almost 1400 sq ft of accomodation with further potential to extend (stpp).
A rare Victorian terraced house with attached coach house which has been extended on the first floor offer almost 1400 sq ft of accomodation with further potential to extend (stpp). Downstaris there are two spacious reception rooms, a guest toilet and utility room and good sized kitchen which opens onto the private garden. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a further large, galleried room which would be an ideal office/reception or third bedroom. Additional benefits include off street parking and potential to extend into the loft (stpp).
Situated on Brocklebank Road which is a lovely residential road between Earlsfield and Wandsworth.
Reception Room 13' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.04m x 3.48m )
Reception Room 20' 5" x 11' 2" ( 6.22m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 14' 3" x 10' ( 4.34m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 15' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.62m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 14' 2" x 10' ( 4.32m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 14' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.43m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
London City Airport
London Heathrow Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Wandsworth Riverside Quarter Pier
Chelsea Harbour Pier
View all schools in Wandsworth
Swaffield Primary School
Floreat Wandsworth Primary School
Allfarthing Primary School
South Thames College
St Francis Xavier Sixth Form College
Rainbow School for Children with Autism
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Wandsworth
About the neighbours in SW18
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all SW18 properties for sale