Popular Village Location! This 4 bedroom detached house with an annexe benefits from a triple garage + workshop and a further outbuilding, currently being used as a gym. Located within the sought-after village of Botesdale, along a quiet road with all the villages amenities within walking distance!
An internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation and location offered for sale!
Living Room 17' 11" x 12' 5" ( 5.46m x 3.78m )
Carpet flooring, original coving, spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect overlooking the garden
Study 9' 11" x 12' 5" ( 3.02m x 3.78m )
Engineered wood flooring, original coving, spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect
Bathroom 5' 10" x 11' 6" ( 1.78m x 3.51m )
Tiled flooring, tiled walls, spotlights, UPVC window with frosted glass. Standard WC, double enclosure shower, vanity unit, corner bath, extractor fan
Dining Room 14' 1" x 8' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.59m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear aspect
Snug 9' 4" x 9' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.97m )
Double glazed UPVC window, carpet flooring, original flooring, spotlights, built in storage cupboard, built in wardrobe. UPVC double glazed patio door opening through to patio
Kitchen / Diner 15' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.81m )
Double glazed UPVC windows to side aspect. Partially tiled walls, original coving, Built in base units with worksurfaces over, integrated appliances, tiled flooring
Utility 9' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.01m )
Matching units with worksurfaces over, part-tiled walls, tiled flooring, integrated units, double glazed UPVC window to side aspect
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 17' 7" ( 3.68m x 5.36m )
Carpet flooring, built in wardrobe unit, Dual aspect windows to rear aspect
En-Suite 4' 8" x 5' 6" ( 1.42m x 1.68m )
Standard WC, corner shower, extractor fan, velux window
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
Carpet flooring, spotlights, double glazed UPVC window to front aspect
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Carpet flooring, UPVC window to rear aspect
Bedroom 4 9' 1" x 13' 2" ( 2.77m x 4.01m )
Double glazed UPVC window and velux window
Wc 2' 7" x 4' 1" ( 0.79m x 1.24m )
Standard WC, wall-mounted sink
Annex Lounge 17' 1" x 10' 10" ( 5.21m x 3.30m )
Carpet flooring. UPVC window to front aspect
Annex Kitchen 7' 11" x 8' ( 2.41m x 2.44m )
Built in units, integrated appliances, UPVC window to front aspect
Annex Bedroom 9' 9" x 10' 10" ( 2.97m x 3.30m )
Double bedroom, carpet flooring, UPVC velux window
Annex Shower Room 4' 9" x 3' ( 1.45m x 0.91m )
Single enclosure shower, WC, UPVC window
The property is approached by a driveway which leads up to the detached garage/annexe and provides parking for multiple vehicles and is currently being used as a workshop with the relevant planning permission. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with an area that has been sectioned off for a veggie patch and chicken coop. There is a large summerhouse with power, lighting and heating which the current owners are currently using as a gym.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.