Well Presented 2 Bed Park Home Caravan in 'The Belfry', on 'Southview' Leisure Park with a range of on site facilities for owners/visitors. Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen, 'Jack & Jill' Shower Room to Master - both Beds with fitted furniture, Veranda, Parking & Gardens...Great Holiday Home!
A Well Presented 2 Bed Park Home Caravan, situated in the 'Belfry', on the popular Southview Leisure Park in the thriving East Coast resort of Skegness. This great Park Home offers well appointed accommodation comprising of an Open Plan Lounge/ Diner/ Kitchen area, the Kitchen being fitted with a good range of units & integrated appliances, whilst the main living area also enjoys a good amount of natural light via the bow style window. There is a Hallway allowing access to the Master Bedroom which has the benefit of fitted furniture & a Walk in style wardrobe facility, whilst Bedroom 2 also has the benefit of fitted furniture. The 'Jack & Jill' Shower Room has a 3 piece suite including a good sized Shower Cubicle. Externally, the property has a uPVC decking/veranda facility to 2 elevations, allowing for ease of access & a pleasant external seating area in order to enjoy the surroundings, including the pleasant adjacent gardens & during warmer months making an ideal area for socialising, with the benefit of off road parking, all set within lawn surrounds, The Park offers a variety of facilities to owners & their visitors including a Leisure Centre with Swimming Pool, Gym & Sauna/Spa, Entertainment Complex with Bar & Restaurant, Fishing Lakes & Golf course, on site Shops, Launderette & Children' Play Areas etc. An viewing is utterly essential to fully appreciate.
Access is via a Upvc decked Veranda area which extends to 2 elevations which leads to a double glazed entrance door which has an opaque panel set to the top half and leads into;
Having a radiator, useful cupboard allowing for storage and also incorporating within it the wall mounted Gas Central heating boiler, a further useful open cloak facility and doors to;
Open Plan Lounge/diner/kitchen 11' 9" max x 18' 11" max overall meaurement ( 3.58m max x 5.77m max overall meaurement )
Having a good range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with practical work top areas, incorporating an inset sink with mixer taps over, open ended display shelves, eye level glass fronted display cupboards and cabinets, radiator, a Double Oven Gas Cooker, which is included in the Sale, with an extractor Canopy over, a double glazed window to the side elevation, adjacent to the Kitchen area is the;
Which incorporates a table and 4 chairs, radiator and a further double glazed window.
Having fitted sofa style seating, one section of which open into a double sofa Bed, various fitted display and storage units and cupboards, a corner low level TV display plinth (TV is not included in the Sale) and further cupboard storage, a Gas fire which is set within a feature fire surround, double glazed Bow Style windows which are set to 3 elevations allowing for a triple aspect to the area and good natural light and various fitted display shelving.
Bedroom 1 8' 1" x 8' 2" ( 2.46m x 2.49m )
Having a double glazed window, radiator and a good range of fitted Bedroom furniture including over bed wall cupboards, creating a bed recess with a double bed therein, accompanied by bedside cabinets and shelf style storage, dressing table with further shelf storage and incorporating a mirror facility and a deep built in wardrobe with glass fronted doors allowing good hanging space, radiator and having a door which leads into;
Jack & Jill Shower Room
Also having access from the Hallway, being fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a mains shower set within a good sized Shower cubicle, an inset wash hand basin with useful vanity storage below, radiator, low flush WC, double glazed opaque window, splash backs and a wall mounted extractor.
Bedroom 2 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
With wall mounted over bed cupboards for storage and a bed side cabinet, 2 x 2'6" beds which are included in the sale, radiator, double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and fitted shelving incorporating a mirror.
Has the benefit of Upvc decked Veranda area to two elevations, as previousley described, a perfect area in which to socialise and entertain during warmer months, allowing views over the adjacent communal planted areas. The property has the benefit of lawned surrounds accompanied by an area which is ideal for the siting of a metal storage shed, by approval from the Park Owners, along with off road Parking facility which is adjacent to the Caravan.
Please contact the branch for further information relating to annual fees and site rules etc.
Fixtures & Fittings Note
The Vendors have advised us that they are happy to sell - as seen- with the fixtures and fittings currently therein, with the exception of the TV, Microwave Oven and other personal effects etc.
See multi map illustration
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.