imposing three storey luxury detached house, occupying arguably the finest plot within this exclusive small development. Access via Entry Phone remote controlled electric gates, the approach is very impressive, the dwelling is equally so. Offering remarkably spacious and versatile accommodation.
imposing three storey luxury detached house, occupying arguably the finest plot within this exclusive small development. Access via Entry Phone remote controlled electric gates, the approach is very impressive, the dwelling is equally so. Offering remarkably spacious and versatile accommodation with 7 Bedrooms, 3 Bathroom/wc's along with a Guest Cloakroom and 4 Reception Rooms. Fitted to a high standard, the Kitchen is positively worthy of note, delightfully presented with generous use of wooden flooring. Other attractions include Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing. Externally there are beautifully manicured Gardens, Double Brick Built Detached Garage and Double Driveway. Property of this size, style and status is rare to the market, viewing being absolutely essential.
Grand Entrance Hallway
staircase to galleried landing, alarm panel, decorative coved cornicing, spotlighting to ceiling, wooden flooring, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 3" x 13' 10" ( 4.95m x 4.22m )
(excluding bay, into alcove) Double Glazed bay fronted window to front aspect, recently fitted beautiful fireplace and inset 'living flame' gas fire, decorative coved cornicing, radiators, Double Glazed window to side aspect.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.45m )
Double Glazed window to front and side aspects, coved cornicing, radiator.
fitted with a two piece white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low level low flush WC, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.56m )
fitted with an array of wall and base units offering plenty of storage capacity with combination of display stands and display cabinets, fitted in dark solid wood with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink/drainer unit, integrated oven with gas hob and built in extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, Double Glazed window to rear aspect, beautiful Amtico tiling to floor, spotlighting to ceiling, opening to;
Breakfast Room 11' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.30m )
French doors leading to rear garden, coved cornicing, solid wood flooring, radiator, double doors leading to Rear Reception Room.
Utility Room 7' 5" x 6' ( 2.26m x 1.83m )
fitted with a combination of wall and base units with circular style stainless steel sink with mixer tap, recess and plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, door leading to side garden.
Rear Reception Room 12' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.43m )
Double Glazed window to both rear and side aspects, coved cornicing, solid wood flooring, radiator.
giving access to four Bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 13' 10" (excluding bay) ( 4.47m x 4.22m (excluding bay) )
Double Glazed bay window to front aspect and Double Glazed window to side, coved cornicing, wooden flooring, radiator.
Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, shower cubicle, low level low flush WC, partial tiling to walls, spotlighting to ceiling and wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 11' 2" (excluding robes) ( 3.45m x 3.40m (excluding robes) )
Double Glazed window to the front aspect, fitted with wall to wall wardrobes, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.45m )
Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 4 13' 5" x 12' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.86m )
(excluding built in bookcase) currently used as a Study, Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Double Glazed opaque window to the rear aspect, white suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, tiled flooring, spotlighting to ceiling.
Bedroom 5 18' 2" x 13' 10" (excluding door recess) ( 5.54m x 4.22m (excluding door recess) )
Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room/ Wc
shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, spotlighting to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 6 13' 9" x 11' ( 4.19m x 3.35m )
Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 7 12' 4" x 11' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.63m )
Dormer Double Glazed window to both front and rear aspects, feature 'Port Hole' window, loft void access, ample storage to eaves, radiator.
currently shelved throughout for storage, Velux window, radiator.
Double Detached Garage
approached by double driveway, garage has up and over door, power and lighting.
predominantly laid to lawn, dual access to side and rear garden.
Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
beautifully kept with an array of mature trees and shrubbery, many hours have been spent in this garden making it into a lovely 'countryside' style garden, patio areas, various seating areas, vegetable patches, a truly wonderful, versatile garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.