Located on the 10th floor, this modern apartment offers a generous open plan living room and kitchen with panoramic views over the Bristol Channel, and two double bedrooms- the master bedroom offers en suite facilities and balcony.
A superb 10th floor outstanding apartment with uninterrupted water views over the bay and the Bristol channel offering a Avery attractive modern accommodation comprising, generous entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen with panoramic water views; the accommodation continues with two double bed rooms and bathroom. The master bedroom offers en suite facilities and balcony. This fantastic property also offers gymnasium, swimming pool and concierge.
Spacious entrance hall with ceramic tile flooring, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, intercom cctv system.
Access via intercom system, door to stairs and car park, lift.
Living Room 19' 10" x 17' 5" ( 6.05m x 5.31m )
Double glazed window to front with superb water views to front and side, ceramic tile flooring, electric radiator, TV point and telephone point, breakfast bar, the kitchen is fitted with wall an d base units with many integral appliances to includes, fridge & Freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven and microwave, extractor hood. Sink and drainer, tile splash backs.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.30m )
Double glazed patio door to balcony, electric radiator, door to ensuite.
Dual aspect balcony with views over Penarth Marina and the Bristol Channel.
Ensuite 4' 7" x 7' 2" ( 1.40m x 2.18m )
Partially tiled, wash and basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, double shower cubicle, extractor fan, mirrored wall, inset light.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" Max x 9' 3" ( 3.99m Max x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to side with water views, built-in wardrobes, electric radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.03m )
Mirrored wall, wash hand basin, low level wc, paneled bath with shower over, heated towel rail, partially tiled, inset light, extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.