Land for sale in Kenninghall Road, Banham, Norwich NR16
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1362 685037 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Greenfield development site
- Planning permission - Ref: 3PL/2014/1006/O - Breckland District Council
- Located in a typical Norfolk village within commuting distance to Norwich
- A mixture of detached, semi-detached and terraced housing available
- 17 Shared Equity / Affordable Housing allocated
A greenfield development site situated in the popular and sought after village of Banham. Planning permission has been granted by Breckland District Council under Ref No. 3PL/2014/1006/O for an outline consent of up to 43 dwellings.
A greenfield development site of 6.454 acres (stms) situated in the popular and sought after village of Banham. Planning permission has been granted by Breckland District Council under Reference No 3PL/2014/1006/O for an outline consent of up to 43 dwellings. Breckland District Council and other planning issues can be contacted on .
A Section 106 has been signed by Breckland District Council, Norfolk County Council and the vendor - copy available via the agents. The proposed development includes some detached, semi-detached and terraced housing. A proposed breakdown of this is shown as an indicative only suggestion via our Gross Domestic Value pricing which is available from the selling agent.
The development opportunity offers the prospect to acquire land in a village location yet close to local services. Banham itself is a typical Norfolk village having many of its own local amenities including the Banham Zoo which is located nearby. This spacious plot inlcudes a large area of open space with a wildflower meadow.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Dereham, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Dereham for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Kenninghall Road properties for sale