modern, light and airy semi detached house, significantly improved in recent years. Externally there is a Garage and Y shaped Driveway giving parking for 2/3 vehicles, low maintenance Rear Garden and Front Garden. Offered with immediate vacant possession assured.
modern, light and airy semi detached house, significantly improved in recent years. The layout comprises; Entrance Lobby, open plan Lounge/Dining Room with laminate flooring and with twin leaded UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to enclosed low maintenance Rear Garden, nicely refitted Kitchen with range of latest style cabinets and built in cooking appliances, First Floor Landing, 3 Bedrooms and refitted Bathroom/WC with white suite. Externally there is a Garage and Y shaped Driveway giving parking for 2/3 vehicles, low maintenance Rear Garden and Front Garden.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque 'diamond' leaded Double Glazed inserts with matching corner window, laminate flooring, three quarter glazed small pane panelled inner door leading to;
Open Plan Lounge/ Dining Room 22' 4" x 11' narrowing to 9' 2" (plus oriel window) ( 6.81m x 3.35m narrowing to 2.79m (plus oriel window) )
latest style laminate flooring, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to enclosed rear garden, TV point, coved cornicing, 2 radiators.
Nicely Appointed Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
extensive range of wall and floor cabinets with ample contrasting roll top working surfaces with inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, matching bevel edge part tiled walls with complementing ceramic tiled flooring, integrated eye level oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel and brushed stainless steel splashback panel, plumbed for washing machine, 'Ideal' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear.
built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
display shelving, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
(plus recessed single wardrobe) pleasant outlook over adjoining common green to rear, corner display plinth (suitable for TV etc) access to roof void, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 9' ( 2.97m x 2.74m )
Bathroom / Wc
nicely fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with glazed side screen, mixer tap and spray attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, complementing part tiled walls with matching flooring, radiator.
'Y' shaped Driveway giving independent parking for two vehicles.
Enclosed Rear Garden
close boarded high timber boundary fencing, flagstone patio area, lawned area, totally enclosed suitable for small children, pets etc, adjoining open land.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.