Formerly a public house, this detached home displays an array of original features including brick fireplaces & exposed beams. The property comprises four bedroom & four reception room accommodation and is situated within the popular village of North Lopham.
The history of the property will prove to be popular amongst buyers; this detached house was formerly a public house, bursting with its original character features, such as exposed beams, fireplaces and so much more! The property comprises versatile accommodation with three reception rooms including a 27'5 living room with dual bay windows, sitting room and a separate dining room. In addition there is a fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom and a conservatory. Upstairs grants access to all four bedrooms which benefits from an en-suite to the master. The property has UPVC double glazed windows throughout and is fuelled by Oil fired central heating. Externally overs a gravel driveway which leads to the double garage and provides ample off road parking. There are landscaped gardens to the side of the property which are laid to lawn with a maintained hedge running along the roadside inside with flower borders. A pathway leading to the front garden which are laid to lawn with an attractive koi pond with shingled paths either side. Round the other side of the garden there is a garden shed and a walkway past the shed take you round to the oil tank.
UPVC double glazed door to side aspect, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 11' 3" ( 4.90m x 3.43m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces which includes an inset stainless steel sink/ drainer, a free standing electric oven with electric hob and built-in cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window to rear aspect, storage heater, tiled floor, door to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed double patio doors to side aspect, archway through to the kitchen, radiator.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.54m )
Part brick construction, polycarbonate roof, dual aspect double glazed windows to side and rear, tiled floor.
Sitting Room 12' 2" x 12' ( 3.71m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, exposed beams, open fire place with exposed brick surround, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
Bathroom 11' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, shaver point, radiator.
W.C. Built-in cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
Living Room 13' 3" plus bay windows x 2 x 27' 4" ( 4.04m plus bay windows x 2 x 8.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, exposed brick fire place with a multi-fuel burner, second fireplace is closed off, exposed wood beams, open stud work, original door to front aspect, telephone and television point, radiator.
Stairs from sitting room, doors leading to;
Master Bedroom 13' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.56m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, cast iron fireplace, power sockets, radiator.
En-Suite 8' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, bath, wash hand basin, W.C. Part tiled, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.12m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, power sockets, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
uvpc double glazed window to front aspect, loft access, power sockets, radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 5' 9" ( 3.76m x 1.75m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, partly vaulted ceilings, power sockets, radiator.
Set behind mid-level hedging the property offers a landscaped front garden which features a shingle pathway leading to the front door and round to the side garden access via a gate, with a small koi pond with concrete surround. Completing the front garden are areas laid to lawn, a wooden shed, oil tank, a small patio area and mid to high level hedging providing privacy from the road.
The side of the property has a concrete path leading to the rear with a small area of lawn and has mature plants and hedging bordering.
Accessed via a dropped kerb, the rear of the property has a large shingle driveway providing off road parking for several cars and leads to the double garage, with an area of lawn that features plant and shrub borders all enclosed by hedging.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.