Land for sale in Land Adjacent To 1 Hampton Close, Wilstead MK45
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1234 671982 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Land for sale by informal tender
- Site measuring c.0.09 acres
- Located in the centre of the village of wilstead
- Ideal for A developer or self builder
For sale by informal tender - Plot of Land measuring c0.09 Acres with development potential (stpp)
A plot comprising vacant land with development potential (stpp) located in the centre of the village of Wilstead.
The extent of the land for sale amounts to c0.087 acres, 351 sq m as shown edged red on the enclosed Ordnance Survey Plan.
Ideal for a developer or particularly a ?Self builder?
Wilstead is c5 miles to the south of Bedford which is conveniently situated for access to the A421 dual carriageway linking the A1 and M1 motorways. Bedford is 14 miles to the east of Milton Keynes and 25 miles to the west of Cambridge. Bedford main line railway station has fast, frequent trains to London St Pancras International.
The plot does not currently have any planning consent but it is believed it may have potential for some form of residential development (stpp).
The pre app planning advice is not specific with regard to the type of development that may be suitable for the plot although there is no objection in principle to residential development. Any proposal needs to be sympathetic to the adjacent single storey development. Subject to sympathetic design we believe that stpp it should be possible to achieve a detached house or pair of semi detached houses but prospective purchasers should get professional architectural advice on this point.
A copy of the Councils Pre Application Response is available on request.
If the plot is consented, a cil payment to the local council would be required (payable by the purchaser) unless it was for ?Self build? Development.
At any time during daylight hours.
It is believed that mains drainage and all utility services are available to the site but prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves with respect to availability and cost of connections.
The land is available freehold.
Sale by Informal Tender. Unconditional offers are invited subject to contract only.
Informal Tenders are to be submitted on the enclosed Informal Tender form in a sealed envelope clearly marked ?Informal Tender for 1 Hampton Close, Wilstead? By 5pm on Friday 19th May 2017. All Informal Tenders will be opened by Bedford Borough Councill
Conditions of sale:
(1) We would recommend the purchaser is to exchange contracts within 20 working days from when their solicitors receive draft contract documentation.
(2) The purchaser is to pay a 10% deposit on exchange of contracts. If the contract is conditional then this is to be refundable if planning permission is not forthcoming following determination (i.E. By local planning dept or subsequent appeal).
(3) If conditional, the purchaser is to submit a suitable planning application within four weeks from exchange of contracts.
(4) Legal completion is to take place within 20 working days from exchange of contracts (if unconditional) or from receipt of planning permission if conditional.
For further details, please contact Compass Land & Development on .
Compass Land & Development for themselves, and for the vendors of the land, whose agents they are, give notice that; (A) These particulars are produced in good faith, but are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract; (B) No person in the employment of Compass Land and Development has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty what so ever to the land. These details are presented subject to Contract and without prejudice. April 2017.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Compass Land & Property Ltd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Compass Land & Property Ltd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Hampton Close properties for sale