This fantastic property also further benefits a detached buildings with three garages and upper floor with planning consent for holiday let offering great additional potential, This unique property also has its own lake, a vegetable plot with several beds, ample parking, double glazing and no chain
An outstanding Scandinavian style detached residence located in this charming semi-rural location offering superb panoramic country views set on approximately one acre of land, The main residence with four bedrooms and en suite facilities, the master bedroom also offers a roof terrace; two generous living room with feature glass window offering very attractive views one of the living room is on the first floor with a brilliant size decked sitting area overlooking fields. This property also benefits, a detached studio with one living room, bedroom and additional room with potential for bathroom. This fantastic property also further benefits a detached buildings with three garages and upper floor with planning consent for holiday let offering great additional potential, This unique property also has its own lake, a vegetable plot with several beds, ample parking, double glazing and no chain. The property is also located within close proximity to many leisure facilities, including the local golf course, schools, the sea front and amenities.
Gallery style landing with Mezzanine, wood burner, Double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor mezzanine leading to lounge, cloakroom, master bedroom and dressing room, door to ground floor rooms, stairs to lower level into kitchen & diner. Storage cupboard.
Dining Room 25' Max x 16' 3" Max ( 7.62m Max x 4.95m Max )
Double glazed french door to front veranda, two radiators, door to study.
Study 14' 7" x 6' 9" ( 4.45m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front, door to boiler room, door to side leading to side court yard with access into the annex.
Bedroom Two 18' 11" x 9' 10" ( 5.77m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to ensuite.
En Suite 11' 5" x 6' 4" ( 3.48m x 1.93m )
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity cabinet, heated towel rail, paneled bath, tile splash backs, obscured double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to en suite.
En Suite 9' 9" x 2' 11" ( 2.97m x 0.89m )
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Kitchen & Breakfast 24' 11" x 15' 9" ( 7.59m x 4.80m )
Two double glazed set of french door into the terrace, two double glazed window to rear, kitchen fitted with wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, space for range cooker, extractor hood, sink and drainer, telephone point, inset lights.
Mezzanine 10' 4" Min x 9' 10" Min ( 3.15m Min x 3.00m Min )
Banister rail and spindles, double glazed window to rear, door to cloakroom, door to walk-in wardrobe and or to master bedroom.
Lounge 25' x 16' 3" ( 7.62m x 4.95m )
Wooden french door onto a roof terrace over looking country side, full length feature double glazed window to side, vaulted ceiling. Radiators
Master Bedroom 25' 10" Max x 16' 11" Max ( 7.87m Max x 5.16m Max )
Feature full length double glazed window with double glazed french door onto a roof terrace with superb views with double glazed window to front, radiators, door to ensuite.
Ensuite 14' 6" x 5' 10" ( 4.42m x 1.78m )
Roll Top bath, shower cubicle, wc, heated towel rail, sky light window to rear, wall light. Tile splash back.
Walk-In Wardrobe 10' 4" x 4' 9" ( 3.15m x 1.45m )
Hanging space, restricted head heights, storage into eaves, power points.
Annex Main Living Room 16' x 15' 11" ( 4.88m x 4.85m )
Double glazed french door to rear, double glazed window to rear arch to bedroom area.
Bedroom Area 18' x 9' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.02m )
Double glazed french door to front, arch to ensuite area ( Not yet Plumbed!)
Ensuite Area 8' 3" x 4' 10" ( 2.51m x 1.47m )
Entered via remote control gate, enclosed lake with water fall, detached garages and outbuilding with planning permission to be used as holiday cottages, garden shed, vegetable patch, off road parking for several cars. Main garden laid with laid to lawn, mature trees and shrubs, tree house.
Two bi-folding doors, door to entrance to side, stairs to first floor, door to store room 9,2 x 5,1, meter cupboard, access to cloakroom 8,4 x 3,10, door to main room.
Main Room : 31,1 X 17,4 power and light access to store second store room : 19 X 6,7 access to garage 25 X 16,10
Upstairs: Main Room 48,2 X 17,10, four sky light and two double glazed window to side, and store area: 6,11 X 13,3.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.