**under offer** Set in a quiet woodland position on approximately 1.2 acre plot (stms) offering versatile use is this detached bungalow with an array of outbuildings incluiding an open covered barn and a recently updated kitchen and bathroom.
We are pleased to offer this well presented detached bungalow set in a fantastic size plot.
This bungalow is set within grounds of approximately 1.2 acre (stms) in a wooded location just outside the village of Garboldisham. The village benefits from a village shop, public house, village hall and a primary school and is only a short 7 mile drive from the town of Diss with its larger array of day to day amenities and recreational facilities plus the mainline train station with regular direct links to London and Norwich.
The property is very private and not overlooked with a number of outbuildings and workshops dotted around plus a large double garage making the property appealing for many different uses.
The bungalow itself comprises of an entrance hall leading onto the light and airy recently updated kitchen/diner, from there an archway with lead you through to the sitting room with an open fire and a large bay window with views over the garden. Another doorway will take you you through to the inner hallway where there are three bedrooms and the bathroom off it.
Outside, the property is accessed via a gravel driveway and is enclosed by a five bar timber gate. The garden is extensive and is divided into different sections with a wooden area including some recently planted willow trees that should supply the property's open fire with fuel years to come, a large lawned area to the side which would lend itself for grazing for small animals such as goats or sheep and the main garden area. The outbuildings consist of a wood shed and large workshop which is divided into three rooms, an open covered barn, another workshop and a storage area as well as the detached garage with power and light. The grounds of the property can be accessed by two further vehicular access points giving access to the barn and other outbuildings.
Front door, wood effect laminate flooring, door leading to;
Kitchen/diner 17' 7" max x 15' 7" max ( 5.36m max x 4.75m max )
Triple aspect double glazed window, a selection of base and wall mounted white units with work top space and tiled surround, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer, space for good size dining table, Large double storage cupboard, vinyl flooring in kitchen area and wooden effect laminate flooring in dining area, archway through to;
Sitting Room 13' 4" x 18' 4" max ( 4.06m x 5.59m max )
Rear aspect double glazed bay window, open fire, wood effect laminate flooring, doorway through to inner hallway
Wood effect laminate flooring
Bedroom 1 12' 5" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.78m max x 2.62m max )
Side aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobe units and drawers, radiator, carpet
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.62m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet
Bedroom 3 5' 4" x 11' ( 1.63m x 3.35m )
Front aspect double glazed, radiator, carpet
Double glazed window to side aspect, recently updated suite comprising of low level flush WC, paneled bath with shower overhead and tiled surround, vanity unit and basin, radiator, vinyl flooring
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.