A modern 2 bedroom second floor apartment, located within this striking former Granary building in the highly-regarded village of Yaxham, just a short drive from Dereham town. Boasting a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, allocated off-road parking and is offered for sale with no upward chain!
The Old Granary is an architecturally interesting and sympathetic conversion, cleverly combining modern and contemporary ideas and designs within the fabric of a charming former granary building. This property boasts an enviable village setting and is within easy reach of the bustling market town of Dereham, the geographical heart of Norfolk.
In brief, the accommodation comprises: Private entrance hall, open-plan lounge and kitchen, 2 bedrooms and the bathroom.
Call us today and book your viewing!
Staircase rising to:
Entrance door, intercom entry system, door opening to:
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner 19' 6" x 17' 1" ( 5.94m x 5.21m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over, television point, electric panel heater, double glazed window overlooking the side aspect, door opening to the Juliet style balcony.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" max x 8' 4" ( 4.62m max x 2.54m )
Electric panel heater, television and telephone points, double glazed window overlooking the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.59m )
Electric panel heater, television point, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.C, hand wash basin and panelled bath, tiled splash backs and surrounds, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, extractor fan, door opening to:
Plumbing for washing machine, hot water cylinder.
This property is leasehold with 115 years remaining on the lease. Details of ground rent and service charge costs were unavailable at the time of printing these details. Further details of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
The photograph on the front of these particulars is of the whole building where this apartment is located.
Yaxham is situated about two miles from the bustling market town of Dereham and boasts a Primary School and Yaxham Waters Holiday Park, which is set in 10 acres of wonderful parkland with holiday park, farm shop, fishing lakes and an open-plan farm cafe.
Upon entering the village of Yaxham from the Dereham direction (B1135), turn right into Station Road and the converted Granary building can be found on the right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.