Semi-detached house for sale in Lynton Green, Woolton, Liverpool L25
Interested in this property?
Call +44 151 382 7964 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Immaculate executive home
- Quality fittings throughout
- 4 / 5 bedrooms
- Bathroom / 2 x en-suites / ground floor WC
- South-facing garden
- Large garage with fitted wall and base kitchen units
- Off-road parking
- Remote-controls on a) sliding front gate b) roller shutter on garage door c) garden sun canopy d) fr
- Call HOMEsure now for A viewing
- No chain
Summary description Homesure is pleased to offer this stunning home in a quiet cul-de-sac in this prestigious neighbourhood of Woolton. Impeccable standards of workmanship along with top-of-the-range fittings are evident throughout this generousl-spaced abode.
Originally a 5 bedroom house, the current owners have converted the 5th bedroom into a walk-in wardrobe of the master bedroom. Done in such a canny way, this can easily revert back to a 5th bedroom should that be the preference.
Features of the property include:
- Remote-control entrance door
- Brushed satin stainless steel and glass stairway to all three floors
- Solid oak doors throughout
- Porcelenosa tiles throughout
- Fabulous open-plan kitchen & living area with two fireplaces
- 7 metres of top hung bi-folding vista with a thicker outer glass pane for added heat retention. These doors are gas filled with a bronze tint to take any glare away from this south-facing rear garden
- 7 x 4 metre awning, remote-controlled
- Entertaining space to the rear
- 1st floors with 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. One bedroom could be reverted back to two bedrooms, 2nd bedroom is ensuite, 3rd bedroom currently used as an office
- Top floor is a large bedroom with fireplace, eaves storage and open en-suite
- Large garage including a fully-fitted kitchen with wall & base units and white goods
- Remote-controlled garage door and front gate at the front, which also has off-road parking
An interior inspection is recommended to appreciate the style and quality of this impressive property. Call Homesure now to arrange a viewing at your convenience, 7 days a week.
Porch 4' 6" x 7' 4" (1.38m x 2.25m)
hall 15' 0" x 6' 10" (4.58m x 2.09m)
open plan living room / kitchen 36' 9" x 28' 0" (11.21m x 8.54m)
ground floor WC
master bedroom 26' 8" x 10' 11" (8.14m x 3.33m) This includes the walk-in wardrobe
bedroom 2 10' 0" x 16' 6" (3.06m x 5.04m)
bedroom 3 / office 10' 0" x 8' 2" (3.06m x 2.5m)
bathroom 8' 2" x 8' 0" (2.5m x 2.45m)
top floor bedroom 17' 2" x 23' 5" (5.25m x 7.16m) Includes en-suite
garage 21' 0" x 14' 2" (6.42m x 4.33m)
sales disclaimer remember! We can also provide fully independent Mortgage and Financial Advice on the right mortgage for you. Should you like details of our services please call on the number above & to the right, or send an email to us using the button to the right.
These property details are set out to provide a general guide as to what the property consists of. They are not intended to be used as part of an Offer or Contract. If interior photographs are included they are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale. Please check with us if you wish to clarify exactly what is included.
Any services, equipment, fittings and/or heating systems have not been tested and no guarantee is given or implied that these are in working order. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Fixtures, fittings and other items are not included unless specifically described. All measurements, distances and areas are approximate and are for guidance only. Room measurements are approximate and buyers are advised to check these for their own benefit.
Every care has been taken with the preparation of these Sales Particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Buyers should in all cases verify matters for themselves. Where property alterations have been undertaken buyers should check that the relevant permissions have been obtained. If there is any point which is of particular importance let us know and we will verify it for you.
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Manchester International Airport
Blackpool International Airport
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
Liverpool Isle of Man & Dublin Terminal
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Liverpool
Bishop Martin Church of England Primary School
Childwall Church of England Primary School
Woolton Primary School
Liverpool College International
Knowsley Community College
Woolton High School
St Francis Xavier's College
Abbot's Lea School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Liverpool
About the neighbours in L25
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Homesure Property, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Homesure Property for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Lynton Green properties for sale