two double bedrooms are on offer at this detached period house in the popular village of coningsby, along with a ground floor shower room, as well as first floor bathroom, including freestanding bath. There are superb gardens to the rear, including three outbuildings and two patio areas.
A rarely available two bedroom detached period house in the popular village of coningsby. The well presented accommodation benefits from excellent gardens to the rear, as well as driveway parking for two cars to the side. Internally the property has a lounge to the front, with dining kitchen to the rear and ground floor shower room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, with a particular feature being the bathroom, which has a freestanding period style bath.
Viewing of this property comes highly recommended at the accommodation on offer is not apparent from the roadside appearance. This can be arranged via appointment through the agents.
Coningsby has a primary school, a secondary school in the nearby village of Tattershall, with sixth form education in Horncastle, which also offers other secondary schools. For further education there are opportunities in Boston.
Lounge 15' 6" into alcove x 12' 11" ( 4.72m into alcove x 3.94m )
This generous sized room to the front of the property has a uPVC front entrance door and two uPVC windows. There is an electric fire with marble effect inset and hearth and fire surround. There is also a gas fire point. This room has ceramic tiled flooring and radiator.
Dining Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
The kitchen offers ample space for cooking as well as for dining and is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units. There is work surfacing with tiled splashbacks and a single drainer stainless steel sink. There is a fitted oven, hob, extractor hood, ceramic tiled flooring and plumbing for dishwasher. There is also a radiator and two uPVC windows.
Rear Entrance Lobby
Having ceramic tiled flooring, uPVC window and partly glazed uPVC door to the rear.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. There is ceramic tiled flooring, partly tiled walls and uPVC window.
First Floor Landing
Having a large built in wardrobe with double hanging rails, access to loft space and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 2" into alcove ( 3.91m x 2.49m into alcove )
This generous sized bedroom has a radiator and uPVC window.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.34m )
The second bedroom has fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and further adjacent fitted wardrobe. There is a uPVC window and radiator.
The bathroom is a particular feature to the first floor and has a freestanding period style bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a uPVC window and period style heated towel rail and radiator.
To the front of the property there is fencing to the front aspect and pathway to the front entrance door. There are double gates leading to the driveway to the side, which provides parking for two cars in a tandem style. There is also security lighting to the side and a personal gate to the rear.
The rear gardens are an excellent feature of this property and feature a generous sized lawned garden. There is a paved patio area to the immediate rear of the property and three useful outbuildings. There is outside water supply, outside lighting and security lighting. To the rear of the garden there is a further block paved patio area with pergola over, providing an excellent space for outside relaxing and dining.
The photographs on these particulars were taken when previously marketed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.