Viewing is highly recommended of this 2 Bedroom Bungalow which is situated in the popular village of Sibsey at the bottom of a cul-de-sac. The property benefits from a Lounge Diner, Kitchen, Conservatory, 2 Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is ample off road parking and a detached Garage.
This Detached 2 Bedroom Bungalow is situated in a cul-de-sac location within the popular and well served village of Sibsey.
The property benefits from a block paved driveway which provides ample off road parking, a detached garage and an enclosed rear garden which is laid predominantly to lawn. The garage is served by power and lighting and also benefits from eaves storage.
With side entrance door, radiator, airing cupboard, loft access, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, doors to Lounge Diner, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Lounge Diner 16' 6" x 10' 10" ( 5.03m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV aerial point, telephone point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.69m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear elevation through to the Conservatory, door to Conservatory, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer unit inset, areas of work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, space for oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, ceiling striplight.
Conservatory 8' 1" x 5' ( 2.46m x 1.52m )
Of brick and uPVC construction with double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation. With wall light point and door to rear garden.
With a double glazed obscure window to side elevation, P shaped bath with shower over, part tiled walls, low level WC, wash hand basin and vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, extractor fan and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, TV aerial point.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and ceiling light point.
To the front of the property is a front lawn and block paved driveway with pathway around the lawn and leading to the property. The driveway provides ample off road parking as well as vehicular access to the detached Garage.
A gate provides access through to the rear garden which benefits from 2 paved patio areas. The remainder of the garden is predominantly laid to lawn with shrub and bush borders and fully enclose by fencing.
Garage 18' 7" x 9' 4" ( 5.66m x 2.84m )
With up-and-over door and having power and lighting connected. There is also storage access to the eaves.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.