Situated in a pretty village location with far reaching rural views is this extended farmhouse. Boasting character features, including inglenook fireplaces, and offers good living accommodation with 3 reception rooms and 4 good size bedrooms, as well as a choice of outbuildings.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented semi-detached character farmhouse for sale.
This extended farmhouse, which dates back to the 1600's (approximately), offers all the character and charm you would expect from a property of this age. Originally the property was the farmhouse for the working farm, but in time had been separated into different buildings and is now attached to the one bedroom cottage, which is also available to purchase, so the property could be detached. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain.
The extensive living accommodation offers three good sized reception rooms and four bedrooms, and comprises of an entrance hallway with the original staircase rising up to the first floor, and via either side of the entrance hall you can access the main sitting room with its large Inglenook fireplace with inset wood burner. Through to the opposing side is the second reception room with a further Inglenook fireplace and large inset wood burner. This leads through to the traditional rustic farmhouse style kitchen, boasting a good selection of units, including a dresser, bench and wine rack. From here you can access the dining hall, where the second galleried staircase is located and is also a feature of the property with a door opening out to the courtyard garden. On the first floor there is the family bathroom and four good sized bedrooms, the master of which offers an en-suite bathroom.
External entrance door opening to the front aspect, pamment tiled flooring, under-stairs cupboard, door leading to;
Sitting Room 16' 9" x 15' 8" ( 5.11m x 4.78m )
Triple aspect double glazed windows, large Inglenook fireplace with inset wood burner, exposed beams, radiator, carpet flooring.
Second Reception / Family Room 15' 7" x 14' 3" ( 4.75m x 4.34m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, Inglenook fireplace with large inset wood burner, exposed beams & timbers, radiator, tiled flooring, door leading to dining hall and to;
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 7" x 15' 4" ( 3.23m x 4.67m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, selection of rustic wooden base units with fitted dresser, bench & wine rack, large butler sink with mixer tap, large range style electric cooker with gas hob, plumbing for dishwasher, pamment tiled flooring, door leading to;
Dining Hall 12' 8" x 19' 3" ( 3.86m x 5.87m )
An addition to the property, which adjoins the rest of the farmhouse to the cottage and is available to purchase together. Dual aspect double glazed windows, exposed beams & timbers, tiled flooring, reclaimed galleried staircase rising to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Door opening to:
Master Bedroom 16' 3" x 15' 4" ( 4.95m x 4.67m )
Double glazed window to side, 'his and hers' built-in wardrobe/storage cupboards, exposed beams, radiator, spotlights, door leading to;
En Suite Bathroom
Shower cubicle with electric shower, panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin, low level flush w.C, airing cupboard, mosaic style tiled surround, vinyl flooring
Bedroom 2 10' x 14' 8" ( 3.05m x 4.47m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows with far reaching rural views, wooden flooring, exposed beams.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 14' 8" ( 3.18m x 4.47m )
Double wooden doors opening from galleried landing, vaulted ceiling, rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, floorboards.
Bedroom 4 7' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.34m x 2.90m )
Rear aspect window, built in storage cupboard, radiator, carpet flooring.
Velux window, Panelled bath with electric shower overhead, pedestal hand wash basin, low level flush w.C, wooden flooring
A gravel driveway leads up to the property, giving shared access to the neighbouring properties. To the rear there is a large parking area, which offers parking for numerous vehicles and a timber built double garage. Leading on from the garage is a large lawned garden, which wraps around the property with various fruit trees, including apple and quince and is enclosed by a wall, hedging and fence. To the side of the property there is a pretty courtyard area, which is south facing and a good size outbuilding that is separated into a workshop and a utility space.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.