A generously proportioned, 3 double bedroom Grade II listed mid terraced cottage occupying an elevated position and enjoying superb far reaching views across the village towards Monsal Head. The property retains charm and character with a wealth of original features alongside high quality fittings.
A generously proportioned, three double bedroom Grade II listed mid terraced cottage occupying an elevated position and enjoying superb far reaching views across the village towards Monsal Head. The property retains charm and character with a wealth of original features alongside high quality fittings. The property is ideally suited as main home or holiday cottage.
An entrance door opens into the lobby with tiled floor,
Sitting Room 12' maximum into recess x 13' 10" maximum measurements ( 3.66m maximum into recess x 4.22m maximum measurements )
A reception room with quarry tiled floor, recessed arched shelving, front aspect secondary glazed window, electric storage heater, television point, storage recess and a stone fireplace with timber surround houses a multi fuel stove.
With understairs storage cupboard opens into:
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' ( 3.10m x 2.44m )
A recently installed fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with resin sink set in counter top with tiled splashback. Inset electric hob with overhead extractor canopy and electric oven beneath and integrated dishwasher With tiled floor and original leaded window.
Walk In Pantry
With quarry tiled floor, storage shelving, rear aspect leaded window, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
A double glazed conservatory with windows to two sides, tiled floor, exposed stone walling and a door leading to the rear.
Ground Floor Wc
Comprising high flush WC and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
A staircase from the sitting room leads to the first floor landing and a further staircase continues to the second floor.
Bedroom 10' 3" x 12' ( 3.12m x 3.66m )
A double bedroom with secondary glazed leaded window, stripped plank flooring and electric storage heater.
Bedroom 11' 2" maximum into recess x 11' 1" ( 3.40m maximum into recess x 3.38m )
A double bedroom currently being used as a second sitting room with original fireplace, storage heater and secondary glazed leaded window.
Second Floor Landing
With built in storage cupboard and roof light.
Comprising free standing panelled bath with claw feet and overhead shower, low flush WC and wash hand basin. With secondary glazed leaded window, stripped plank flooring and electric heated towel rail.
Bedroom 11' maximum into recess x 11' 2" ( 3.35m maximum into recess x 3.40m )
A double bedroom with secondary glazed leaded window and electric storage heater.
Exterior And Gardens
The front tiered garden with planted beds and borders enjoys spectacular views. The easily managed elevated rear garden benefits from picturesque views to front and rear across the surrounding Derbyshire countryside.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.